Can the block log be cleared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magikrazy said:
It is clear at the moment.

And next time, just pm a mod to update it

12:29, 22 November 2015 Glowsquid (talk | contribs) unblocked Viper26 (talk | contribs) (block was massive overreaction - user only reverted once and had no last warning (or formal warning for that matter).)
23:02, 21 November 2015 Turboo (talk | contribs) blocked Viper26 (talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 2 weeks (account creation disabled) (extreme disrespect towards the shroom staff; smb had a good reason to remove you from that sign-up list, and you completely ignored it)

It's not cleared. There's some junk in it.

that can't be erased except through extreme measures, apparently

this is secondhand but afaik you're going to be stuck with it, sorry

Viper26 said:
Magikrazy said:
It is clear at the moment.

And next time, just pm a mod to update it

12:29, 22 November 2015 Glowsquid (talk | contribs) unblocked Viper26 (talk | contribs) (block was massive overreaction - user only reverted once and had no last warning (or formal warning for that matter).)
23:02, 21 November 2015 Turboo (talk | contribs) blocked Viper26 (talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 2 weeks (account creation disabled) (extreme disrespect towards the shroom staff; smb had a good reason to remove you from that sign-up list, and you completely ignored it)

It's not cleared. There's some junk in it.
Sorry. Misunderstood you. I thought you were referring to the ban log on the forums.

Of course it's not cleared, and it won't be cleared. The block is part of your edit history, mate. Just like warnings and reminders, it ain't going away.

Don't dwell on your past blocks. That's my advice. You're still a good editor, don't let it this discourage you from editing the wiki.

Well the shit block was a hyperbole which was why I'm unblocked. I'd be fine if it was a last warning of sorts.

Logs can't be deleted. The fact that you weren't given an official warning instead of the repealed block is the restitution you get for the mistaken ban, same as everyone else who were given unjustly severe punishment. However, making public threads to complain about your "shit block" is starting to infringe on the courtesy policy (MarioWiki:Courtesy#Admins), and if you keep it up, you won't be warningless for much longer. The mistake was addressed and dealt with internally by the admins and you were unblocked and apologized to, so stop making a scene and move on with your life.

If a mod could lock this thread, that'd be hugely appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back