Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
who are your's?

Mines:

#61 - Poliwhirl
#143 - Snorlax
#263 - Wailmer
#94 - Gengar

I think we had one of these before, but anyways; Gengar would have to be my favorite, so far....

Meowth, though it's because of the anime. Team Rocket was the only reason I kept watching that show.

I also like Koffing. No matter what, Koffing always has this happy careless expression on his face, happily puffing away, "Koff koff koff!" It's a shame Weezing looks like some decrepit old monster on the verge of death. Koffing's such an optimistic-looking guy.

Trapinch,the antlion.He's lame in combat but he's cute.

All of Evee's evolutions. Fox's are some of my favorite animals, and THESE foxes....

Groudon, Mewtwo, and Ditto! It even says in several of Ditto's pokemon
profiles that if it starts to laugh, it can't hold it's trasformation.
I read that on Bulbapedia and the Super Smash Bros. Melee trophy of it!
Has anyone ever been to Bulbapedia? I know Aipom is a user there.
But sadly he has not joined us in the Forum. He should becuse he has
great comics and could be in this forum too! Because he likes pokemon.
You can tell because he's named after one.

Mewtwo...if only he conquered the world....

I've always found it odd how Mewtwo is #150 while Mew is #151, its just so weird, how can Mew come after it's clone!? And Mewtwo's cyber-armor is awesome looking, I used to have a poster of it.

Sir Grodus said:
Mewtwo...if only he conquered the world....

I've always found it odd how Mewtwo is #150 while Mew is #151, its just so weird, how can Mew come after it's clone!? And Mewtwo's cyber-armor is awesome looking, I used to have a poster of it.

Mewtwo was molded after the LEGENDARY Mew.

It was discovered during Mewtwo's conquer

But, the games and anime show they use DNA from Mew to create Mewtwo, it still doesn't make sense.

Mew was the first promotional Pokemon released after the original 150, thus it would be 151. :P

From an in-universe persepctive, maybe Mewtwo was researched by the general Pokemon community before Mew, who was very obscure and liked to remain hidden. DNA doesn't explain behavior. Also, Giovanni used Mewtwo in a Gym League fight in the TV series, so Mewtwo probably had to be on record as an official type of Pokemon for the battles to have any legitimacy.

also the game came out before the anime, so mewtwo made an appearence before Mew (even though Mew's catchable in hidden and unknown states in the game)

I hear Eevee is getting two more evolutions in the upcoming games, seven so far. And crap that thing is cute.

Back