My Dsi doesn't charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
what do.

Nope this charger works perfectly with my 3ds and I even tried it on another dsi. It works.

Then it actually died.

EDIT: Wait, did you do anything that would glitch it by dropping it or something like that?

The charge port is broken. I'm not sure if you can ship it for repairs, but if you can, that's my solution.

Stargazing said:
The charge port is broken. I'm not sure if you can ship it for repairs, but if you can, that's my solution.
Well then I'm fucked.

Maybe the port is dirty? Get a can of compressed air and clean it

Are you sure it's not your DSi battery that needs to be replaced?

Female Soldier said:
I *bleep*ING KNEW THAT THERE WAS A BATTERY IN THE DSI! I WAS NEVER CRAZY AFTER ALL!

Dude, like, what the crap?

First, this totally isn't your problem. Second, batteries aren't perfect. They don't last indefinitely. Not even rechargeable ones do. After an amount of recharges, the stuff that makes a battery run (electrons and stuff) simply won't work any more (for *insert scientific reasons here that I'm not entirely clear about). It's a very realistic probability that the rechargeable battery of the DSi can die and therefore be unable to recharge.

If you're not going to help, don't freaking post.

welp my mom took the dsi. I guess she's gonna pay for someone to fix it. This can be locked. I guess.

It could of also popped out of position, in which case you have to unscrew the back cover and reposition the battery. If it seems in place, then you'll need to order a new battery online. If that still doesn't work, then you'll have to pay to fix it.

I know you want it to be locked, but I'm just summarizing what you/your mother should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back