Questions and Comments!

Angelxmoore

NO SEXISM ALLOWED!
Hey guys. Another game if you guys don't mind. For this game (well it isn't much of a game actually), I will be asking questions every 1-2 days. And you guys answer. Simple as that!

Questions 1-10
Day 1: What Mario game introduced you to the whole world of Mario?
Day 2: If you could have any car in the world, what would you have?
Day 3: If you could meet any Nintendo character and have lunch with them, who would you pick?
Day 4: What game would you like to be able to experience live?
Day 5: What is your greatest fear?
Day 6: Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?
Day 7: Favorite kind of drink and why?

Day 1: What Mario game introduced you to the whole world of Mario?

Mine was Super Mario 64. It then got me to Galaxy and that's how my favorite game, along with paper mario was born.

Re: Questions!

new super mario bros.

also this thread kinda exists already in mindless junk, but its creator was banned a while ago, so idk.

Oh. Should I discontinue this thread? If the creator got banned for making this thread, I'll discontinue it.

no he was banned for something else. It's just that that thread is inactive, so idk maybe you could use that instead:

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Greatly appreciate it!

I was introduced to the franchise either via Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine, or Super Smash Bros Melee.

Uh I can't remember. Sunshine probably.

If you dont mind, I would like to continue it here, just because it is easier for me.

Honestly, I would like the Prius. Not too flashy, but a good gas mileage

I'm not big on cars but I want this.
googlecar-e1401261602733.jpg

Yes I'm serious. It's a self driving electric car, who doesn't want that? I don't trust myself.

Angelxmoore said:
If you dont mind, I would like to continue it here, just because it is easier for me.

Honestly, I would like the Prius. Not too flashy, but a good gas mileage
okay but... if you could have any car in the world... why not go all out and get a tesla

they're literally the best

Interesting answers ;)

Day 3: If you could meet any Nintendo character and have lunch with them, who would you pick?

I'd have lunch with :bowser: and give him tips on how to properly take over the world.

Angelxmoore said:
Interesting answers ;)

I'd have lunch with :bowser: and give him tips on how to properly take over the world.

:bowjr:

I'd go on a date with Samus

E:

1. 1st played was SMB1 but really all of them on NES i played a lot. Then I went on a bit of a hiatus and got back into the series with Mario party 6.

2. A Ferrari

This sexy beast -> :waluigi: <-

We shall form an unbreakable bond of friendship and help each other set up traps to troll Luigi

I would meet Luigi, and we would both steal the spotlight from Mario and save the Mushroom Kingdom from Bowser!

Angelxmoore said:
One that works.

Angelxmoore said:
Ness (EarthBound / Mother 2) - Would seem mostly normal while eating, and I would possibly not look like a total idiot around him.

Back