The Versus Game

Angelxmoore

NO SEXISM ALLOWED!
Hello everyone! Welcome to the versus topic! I will be choosing two items to compare against and you guys will vote! This day is SMG 1 and SMG 2! Let's begin, shall we?

SMG 1: 1
SMG 2: 0

Day 1: The Starship Characters!
SMG 1: Rosalina
Rosalina is the princess whom you meet on board the ship! She refers to Peach as the special one and she talks to you about important materials like: Prankster comets, saving our special one, etc.

SMG 2: Lubba
He's a fat purple star on board Mario's head. When you play too much, Lubba suggests taking a break. How nice that he cares for our health! You can feed Lubba Starbits. He would be cute if he wasn't that chubby....

Now, take your vote. Say the character you like better and at the end, I will tally who wins and the winner gets a point. Honestly, I liked Rosalina much better because she was more interesting than Lubba. I love the shield around her that blocks your jumps.
Galaxy 1: 1
Galaxy 2: 0
(Remember, this score is only for day 1. It is not for the overall score. Happy pointing! )

Angelxmoore said:
(And remember try to

i will.

Galaxy 1: 2
Galaxy 2: 0

Oopsies sorry!

Galaxy 2: 1

I'd take anyone over Rosalina.

It's actually
SMG 1: 3
SMG 2: 1
but it's totally fine!

So overall, Galaxy 1 won by a close margin. Actual scores posted on first page of the thread.

Day 2: Ending of games

Galaxy 1: Repeat the whole game again with Luigi.
Galaxy 2: Green stars

I know whe re my vote is going:
Galaxy 1: 0
Galaxy 2: 1

Based off of vague memory from like, 3 or 4 years ago...

Galaxy 2: 2

With the exception of Undertale I'm not a big fan of replaying games.

Back