Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Recently released was a sequel of sorts to Animal Crossing New Leaf. In Happy Home Designer, you work at Nook's Homes alongside Digby, Lyle, and Lyle's neice Lottie (or Isabelle 2.0) and decorate the animals' house and for the first time, furnish the exterior based on their specifications. There are also facilities such as schools.

You also have full control of customizing your character's face and while you can't ditch your work uniform, you can make slight customizations to your shoes, socks, and pants/skirts given to you by your animal clients as payment for your services.

My main problem with this game is that many characters have very vague, lame or similar projects as you get through the game. It starts to feel like filler content.

Those who have Happy Home Network, please look at my stuff! I mean, it's not the best design, but it is worthy for me because I do appreciate the fancy ratings...

Search by code: 0908-7701-426 (School), 0207-7735-472 (Chrissy's home), and 0998-7739-430 (Monthly challenge theme, The Sweetest Home Ever).

Hope you all enjoy them!

Back