Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

Lily x

Goodbye
I don't know if anyone else has this game, but I thought I would make a thread in case so people can post id's to add each other as friends and talk about the game

List of ID's

Stargazing
mapSsqn.png

Lily
nFl4YHF.png

EkL5Kmj.png

Smg2Daisy
AIuXzzU.png

Chibiki Daisy
1o3vubb.png

NEXandGBX
RKyTULB.png

Nyrie
26VLx8i.png

Cirdec
I0YVvD5.png

ARFU
9SmFdZI.png

TFP
wyai4nP.png

Freakworld
4wJNe5L.png

Stargazing
xzwtHPj.png

Lily
S4k5RnJ.jpg

kyhX48X.jpg

Chibiki Daisy
fF2y1fj.jpg

NEXandGBX
MEbuXbI.jpg

Re: Love Live school idol festival friend id share

i forget but she's my highest level atm

I'm honestly intrigued i thought that game only had characters that were in the show

oh i just figured out you can manually change leader

5XkDbqb.png

I added Lily and Star, also I did the event, I got full combo while the others have higher points than me... My members are too low level :(

By the way, there is an event which you use Love Gems to scout either Nozomi, Rin or Umi. Is it worthy to get them? I kinda spent all my Gems for 3 Umi Cards and one Nozomi. So far the best card I got is Umi which is SR (Super Rare),but leveling up Umi is so hard ><

i could technically get the game now since i got an android emulator but i feel like its not gonna be worth it without an actual touchscreen lol

Also I have a question. For μ's members they have a special skill, and if you look at the card, it says their max level of skill is 8. How to increase the level of the skills? I tried to figure it out but it doesn't seemed to have a way to increase the level of skills?

Emmett Brown said:
i could technically get the game now since i got an android emulator but i feel like its not gonna be worth it without an actual touchscreen lol
there are some cases where you need to tap (and sometimes hold) two at once

Smg2daisy said:
Also I have a question. For μ's members they have a special skill, and if you look at the card, it says their max level of skill is 8. How to increase the level of the skills? I tried to figure it out but it doesn't seemed to have a way to increase the level of skills?
You can increase the skill by using support cards which you get from coupon scouting (not worth it tbh) or as a reward in events, there are other ways iirc, like i thik if you get lucky in a practice it levels up as well

how do you level up the card/person in general? because there's levels beside the names

Stargazing said:
how do you level up the card/person in general? because there's levels beside the names
That is just the rarity (which goes Normal, normal idolised, rare, rare idolised, super rare, sr idolised, ultra rare, ur idolised)

i'm not referring to the stars, i'm referring to this

Ijt29aa.jpg

unless that's also what you meant in which case oops

i literally just got rid of every card i didn't need

time to earn them back again

What does the Alpaca card do? It has no EXP, can't be levelled, has 1 in each stat, and no special skills. What do I do with it?

there's probably no way to idolize alpaca to make a super fabulous alpaca

somebody donate me a tablet i want to play this

you can probably get an old ipod for like $50 or something, but i'm not sure if it would support the game

Back