Should Mario Marry Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi Marry Princess Daisy?

Should it happen?

• Yes, both Mario and Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi and Princess Daisy should get married.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No, they should not.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
I have been thinking about this a lot lately but I think Princess Peach Toadstool and Mario should get married officially in a Mario game. Same with Daisy to Luigi.

I think Mario marrying Peach would stop all the chaos in the Mushroom Kingdom and allow Mario and Peach to live peacefully ever after. I really think that it needs to be official. What do you folks think?

Nintendo could make Mario marrying Peach the future of the Mario series. It would be awesome and nice.

Pwwnd123 said:
Nintendo could make Mario marrying Peach the future of the Mario series. It would be awesome and nice.

thats so dumb

if not me then bowser instead

marrio is too boring

Pwwnd123 said:
Bowser can also be married to Rosalina.
hahahahaha what

Pwwnd123 said:
I think Mario marrying Peach would stop all the chaos in the Mushroom Kingdom and allow Mario and Peach to live peacefully ever after.
Er, I really don't think it would. Even if Bowser were to get married too, he would still most likely kidnap Peach anyways. It's pretty likely he doesn't do it for any type of affection, so maybe it's for some kind of bounty? Actually, that would explain how he can afford to make so many castles...

I had lots of dreams of Peach being married to Mario which may be due to Nintendrawer's work and those fanfics.

Luigi x Peasley OTP!!!!

Also, Mario x Pauline, because history
Plus, Rosalina x no one, because she's too strong and independent to stand some man (or babe) holding her back from being a freewheeling space goddess
And, Daisy x Waluigi, because WAAAAA

I think Peach would be a perfect wife for Mario since Mario loves Peach more and he goes after her more. Plus Mario and Peach would have a nice family.

how about zero shipping at all

i'm fine when other, smaller characters get it but no to any mainline, recurring character

Marriage should stay out of Mario. It just doesn't fit in but most importantly breaks all the ships.

Lucina said:
Marriage should stay out of Mario. It just doesn't fit in but most importantly breaks all the ships.

Several characters DO get married in Mario, tho.

The only character that should attempt to marry anyone is Wario.

Otherwise, the concept of marriage is most likely unheard of for the major Mario characters.

You don't even know if the relations are actually romantic, but I guess it's implied. I don't know how romantic feelings actually feel like, and I have squishes rather than crushes, so *shrug*.

I usually see Mario's love for Peach as simply being really close friends. Well, close enough that they want to hold hands and have Peach kissing Mario on the nose or cheek. It never gets further than that. If we seen them actually being in romantic relations, I'd see Mario actually dating Peach by now but we never see that. Then again, i have no clue how stuff like this works.

The only love related thing that matters is Bowser and his completely one sided love for Peach that he constantly flip flops on.

Twin love is much more interesting than shipping.

I wouldn't say it's more interesting but both have potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back