Best Gameboy Games?

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
What were the best Gameboy games you've played?

Mother 3 because reasons that everyone knows.
Wario Land 4, amazing platformer with amazing levels topped with amazing music.
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, the exploring and non-linearity of it which has the metroid exploration feel to it makes the game for me. Makes the game feel a lot bigger than what it actually is, which is pretty cool.
Metroid Fusion, the premise of the X is amazing, as these species have the ability to evolve and learn at insanely fast speeds. It's so fascinating and playing as Samus as she fights back from literally the brink of death and becoming a power house is so rewarding and thrilling.
Link's Awakening (DX), my favorite Zelda game for so many reason. I love the uniqueness and feel to it. Also has a very underrated soundtrack, especially the track Tal Tal Heights and Ballad of the Wind Fish.
Wario Land 3, not as good as WL4, but it's right up there. There's so much to do in this game. There's 25 well desigened levels with 4 treasure in each and it is not a chore to get each one. It's one of the only games i 100% and i have done it several times.
Pokemon G/S/C, my favorite region with my favorite set of Pokemon with my favorite starters with my favorite locations and favorite gym leaders with my favorite Champion. Also Jhoto is my favorite anime and I love so many episodes, well I guess not any of the gs ball episodes because fudge the gs ball.

Eh there's others but that should be good.

all I've played is old pokemon, the smb remake and the donkey kong land trilogy

all of which are pretty gucci

want to play me some wario land sometime

Tbh all I played was Pokemon. I received Mario Tennis as a gift for my 21st but never ended up playing it. Oh and I also got Link's Awakening on 3DS and that's pretty good.

If you're including GBA games then Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced was hella fun

original gameboy: donkey kong 94
gameboy color: wario land 3
gameboy advance: (still havent beaten it but) mother 3

Wario Land 4, Super Mario Land 2 and Mega Man V are three great ones I can name off the top of my head.

The Wario Land series is just amazing, but 4 is probably the best. They're all worth it though! (Super Mario Land 2 as well.)

Also, the three Fire Emblem games on GBA are the best in the series, and generations 2 and 3 of Pokémon were pretty rad.

Back