Searching For Mario Kart Super Circuit Manual PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerius Dover

Koopa Troopa
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question or if it's not allowed. Basically, I want to check some things in the manual for this game, but I don't think I have it anymore. Normally, it's easy to find PDFs of manuals online, but I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

So, the question is, does anybody have access to this manual in any way, shape, or form? It has to be the US version. It should be on the Wii U VC version as well. Again, I apologize if this is against the rules, I will say no more if that is so.

That's the European version, which is apparently completely different from the one I remember. It's definitely the U.S. Version I need, but thanks anyway.

It's so weird that something like this would be rare. If anybody has it on Wii U VC (US version) perhaps I could ask if they could scan the pages for it or something? GBA games on Wii U VC come with the original manuals and everything. I'm obviously not going to get it on VC just for that, though, since I already have the GBA cartridge.

i think i have it somewhere. i always loved reading that thing.

if i find it, i'll make a pdf for you, but don't get your hopes up. it could very well have been tossed out.

Edit: you wouldn't happen to be looking to see how to delete save data would you?

^Nah, I know how to do that. It's more of a nostalgia thing. Just felt like going back to it and rereading a few things. I've been doing it with a lot of manuals lately.

If you have it, a PDF would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! ^_^

well it's not with my other manuals

it could possibly be under my nintendo power, so i'll check there when i get off from school

how do you delete save data in super circuit, because i've had the same save data on that game for more than a decade now

(damn it's weird to think ss came out in 2001 lol)

Hold L, R, B, and Start while turning the game on and you should get the option to erase all the data.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that this was available on 3DS through the Ambassador service, but I'd imagine that wouldn't have the actual scans like the Wii U does. And it's the US version I'm looking for.

Uh guys I know this is unrelated but is there any way to read online a manual from pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness?

here ya go

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_GameCube//Manual/formated/Pokemon_XD-_Gale_of_Darkness_-_Nintendo.pdf

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to link to this btw.

I find it really strange that a first party Nintendo game, a Mario one at that, has a manual that is nowhere to be found online, and apparently nobody has the game. :P

You could make a request on replacementdocs.

Eri Ayase said:
here ya go

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_GameCube//Manual/formated/Pokemon_XD-_Gale_of_Darkness_-_Nintendo.pdf

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to link to this btw.
Danke schon or whatever germans say as thanks.

I don't wanna overdo it but is there any for colosseum floating in the net?

Sylveon said:
I don't wanna overdo it but is there any for colosseum floating in the net?

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/gameslist/manuals/GCN_Pokemon_Colosseum.pdf

nintendo themselves got it for some reason.

Also it's "Danke Schön", but I get it that you do not have an ö on your keyboard.

Well, I did the thing at replacementdocs, and the manual has just been uploaded there! This is definitely the one I remember, and the one I've been looking for!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! You may consider this question resolved. :mario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back