Pacquiao/Mayweather: Fight of the Century

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
1898780_10150530049859963_6146514732292352166_o.jpg

you literally could not make this topic any later

anyway yeah yeah yeah 'the biggest boxing match of all time' and all that good jazz

i mean, i'm semi-interested in just seeing what the general reaction is around here, if there is one at all

i have pacquiao over mayweather 47-1 bitches

I barely pay attention to boxing but I know Floyd Mayweather is a complete ass so I'm naturally rooting for Manny Pacquiao. Also, what Mayweather and his camp did to Michelle Beadle and Rachel Nichols today in refusing their credentials was absolutely disgusting.

is it true that you have to pay a hundred dollars to watch this on tv

i think i read that somewhere

Nabber said:
is it true that you have to pay a hundred dollars to watch this on tv

i think i read that somewhere

Yep, and DirectTV screwed me after I paid. Can't watch it. :mad:

Nino said:
I barely pay attention to boxing but I know Floyd Mayweather is a complete ass so I'm naturally rooting for Manny Pacquiao.

pretty much my thoughts

wow

literally the most boring thing i think i've ever seen

'fight of the century' my ass

i had fun watching it w the crew but yeah it was fucking boring

thanks for hyping it up, internet, gg

that fight was stupid
i think pacman should have won cause he was throwing more punches and actually doing shit but ok judges
i dont like mayweather cause hes a general dick so i was kinda sad when he won
they raked it in though, ~100k per second, like dude id put on some gloves and just run around that shit cause i cant box lol but man id be set for life in like a minute

This is the most stupid match in boxing history. A lot of Pacman fans (especially the majority of Filipinos) are disappointed and wanted a rematch between these guys.

Hey remember how this was a really shitty match and that boxing is dead

Back