post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
obviously related to Mario. Basically a topic for any random Mario related thing not big enough for its own thread.

Well if you have Garry's Mod you can drive on Mario Kart cars....

wouldn't that look really awkward?

Not really

3D4B7B638CB06B38F24217B578F02E21BD1F543D

oh wait, point taken

Why do Baby Mario and Luigi not wear their iconic clothes in Yoshi's island ds when the other babies do?

...?

Baby Peach isn't wearing her dress in that game, she's wearing pajamas.

Baby Wario is only in a diaper too.

Well, either way. You'd think they'd be in clothes by then.

If they were in clothes, that means they would be fully capable of walking around, actively adventuring with Yoshi, and at least have a capacity of some sort to defend themselves.

Only in the realm of your dreams my dear.

That's why they're never in their clothes

You think the idiots behind Yoshi's New Island would know that

Hell, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi appeared in more games fully clothed than partially nude.

Baby Luigi said:
That's why they're never in their clothes

You think the idiots behind Yoshi's New Island would know that

Hell, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi appeared in more games fully clothed than partially nude.

Yeah, unfortunately not.

Hell they still had Baby Bowser talking baby talk in YNI, which is a shame as his dialogue was the one entertaining thing about YIDS's clusterfuck of a plot.

Baby_Mario_Trophy.jpg

[quote author=Barwl]Mario as a baby...a crybaby at that. Although he wore no overalls, we can see the trademark red hat at this young age. Everyone's favorite hero was riding Yoshi and adventuring from his youngest days, and even as a baby it's clear that Mario had quite the nose.[/quote]

I'm still waiting for Strikers 3.

Mcmadness said:
Hell they still had Baby Bowser talking baby talk in YNI, which is a shame as his dialogue was the one entertaining thing about YIDS's cluster*bleep* of a plot.

Wait, Baby Bowser doesn't really say anything comprehensible, he just babbles?

Btw, I wish Baby Mario and Baby Luigi speak instead of babbling incomprehensible things in Super Sluggers (I mean, it kinda contradicts that Baby Luigi can totally say "Baby on the blue team!" or "Yeah Baby Weegee! Number almost one." just fine yet he can't utter anything else?). Hell I wish they spoke a bit in Partners in Time, but then again, Mario and Luigi don't really talk either.

Lumastar said:
Baby_Mario_Trophy.jpg

[quote author=Barwl]Mario as a baby...a crybaby at that. Although he wore no overalls, we can see the trademark red hat at this young age. Everyone's favorite hero was riding Yoshi and adventuring from his youngest days, and even as a baby it's clear that Mario had quite the nose.

I'm still waiting for Strikers 3.
[/quote]

Yeah it's kinda stupid they made that mistake.

HE'S. WEARING. OVERALLS. RIGHT. THERE. ARE. YOU. BLIND!?

I want Strikers 3 to happen btw

Well by baby talk I mean he says stuff like.

''That gween donkey looks familwa, me want a wide!!''

Which is quite the step down from the snarky punk he was in YIDS

Oh yeah I liked his dialogue in Yoshi's Island DS too. It's like in Partners in Time...huh funny, they were released around the same time, a bit coincidental their text looks similar.

That stuff should be Baby Mario and Baby Luigi talk, not Baby Bowser talk. I mean, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in Super Sluggers talk like they're one years old when they look and act like a few years older than that.

Musta been the unofficial year of the babies.

And I'd agree to that but you know their policy when it comes to main characters talking.

They should remaster all 17 arenas (Gamecube ones get music), add 17 new ones, have 18 Captains minimum, have at least 20 teammates (new ones include Yoshis, Lumas, Goombas, and the like), add more Goalies, add Super Team robot versions of everybody (except Goalies, but the Robo-Kritter is an unlockable character), include a robust online mode (with Random Matches, Friend Matches, Tournaments, and Communities), include Miis as OPTIONAL CHARACTERS, add costumes for everybody (Miis can have more, I guess), expand the challenge mode to go farther than one per character, return cheats as prizes in this mode along with costumes, extra arenas, minigames, and characters, include minigames ala Baseball and Sports Mix, and have a mode where a GamePad player creates utter chaos for the other players and computers.

This may be ambitious, but it would rock!

Mcmadness said:
Musta been the unofficial year of the babies.

You mean "Year of Babies Except Baby Luigi"

oh wait nvm he played a starring role in partners in time ;)

Lumastar said:
They should remaster all 17 arenas (Gamecube ones get music), add 17 new ones, have 18 Captains minimum, have at least 20 teammates (new ones include Yoshis, Lumas, Goombas, and the like), add more Goalies, add Super Team robot versions of everybody (except Goalies, but the Robo-Kritter is an unlockable character), include a robust online mode (with Random Matches, Friend Matches, Tournaments, and Communities), include Miis as OPTIONAL CHARACTERS, add costumes for everybody (Miis can have more, I guess), expand the challenge mode to go farther than one per character, return cheats as prizes in this mode along with costumes, extra arenas, minigames, and characters, include minigames ala Baseball and Sports Mix, and have a mode where a GamePad player creates utter chaos for the other players and computers.

This may be ambitious, but it would rock!

They should make a designated Toad captain

and make Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable....

Mcmadness said:
Well by baby talk I mean he says stuff like.

''That gween donkey looks familwa, me want a wide!!''

Which is quite the step down from the snarky punk he was in YIDS
Well it is a midquel, so he was probably still learning to speak at that point.

Well its not like they had to make it one.

Baby Luigi said:

The happiest moment of your life.

Baby Luigi said:
They should make a designated Toad captain

and make Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable....

Captain Toad you say?

Also goombas pls

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

The happiest moment of your life.

Uh what are you referring to?

Because it's hard to tell if you're sarcastic or earnest.

Mcmadness said:
Captain Toad you say?

Also goombas pls

Yeah he would work.

And Goomba is perfect for strikers

baby luigi having a starring role so earnest

Well I keep telling myself it's the best decision ever made in video game history so you could say that

Baby Luigi said:
Well I keep telling myself it's the best decision ever made in video game history so you could say that

Well it certainly led to some entertaining moments.

Now if only they hadn't screwed up Baby Bowser's appearance.

Back