Premiere gives error when exporting video.

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
I exported a video from Premiere, only to find it exported wrong, the resulting file was 0 seconds long and when I tried to delete it, I got this message:

you require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file

and the option to 'try again.' Trying again just gives the same message over and over again. I want to delete it so I can use that filename for the next attempt at exporting (hopefully with better results)

What should I do? Nothing exported from Premiere has ever done this to me before.

I did give administrator permission before that error popped up too.

I was able to finally delete that file described in the spoiler, only to run across another problem: Premiere won't export as an MP4 or AVI at all, immediately giving an "error compiling movie." Exporting as WMV gives a blank file.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that one of the videos I imported into this one had a few errors in it, and I had to sync the audio several times throughout?

Here's a gif of the corrupted part of the video:
(somehow I was able to export that):

WZKXi5A.gif

Open Premiere in Administrator mode (ie: 'Run as Administrator') and see if that helps

Also yeah iirc Premiere won't let you export anything with corrupt data in it because it won't know what to do with it

So, not the same problem but still concerns exporting with Premiere.

Every video I've ever exported looks awful when pausing:
2bP7G.jpg

Is there a setting I need to use so that the frames don't blend like this? (I already have frame blending unchecked)

Back