Fawfulthegreat's Mario series coverage (Top 5 Super Mario Platformers out now!)

What do you want to see from me next?

• Top 5 Worst Mario games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 5 Final Bosses in Mario games

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Top 5 Mario Villains

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Some of you have probably already seen this video, but I want to have a thread where I can post it and any future uploads of that nature here. So here is what I've done so far:

Future plans (possibly):

-Top 5 Worst Mario games (out of those I played, which doesn't include the notoriously bad ones)

-Top 5 Final Bosses in Mario games

-Top 5 Mario Villians

Other projects:

-Let's Play Super Paper Mario (currently have about 6 episodes recorded and 3 of them are ready to publish)

I'll go ahead and put up a poll to see what people want to see next. I may or may not follow it, but I'd like to know what you guys want anyway.

Re: Fawfulthegreat's Mario series coverage

Fawful said:
U ONLY PUT TTYD 4TH PLACE YOU EVIL

By the way, you should probably do Top 5 Mario Characters (a good idea is the "only one per game" rule, otherwise the list would get dominated by SPM.)

Jack Frost said:
By the way, you should probably do Top 5 Mario Characters (a good idea is the "only one per game" rule, otherwise the list would get dominated by SPM.)
Not really, only Dimentio and Count Bleck would be on it. Fawful would obviously be number 1, and the other two would probably be Antasma and someone else from an RPG most likely. Even if I limited it to one per game it'd still be dominated by RPGs so I don't think it would be a good idea to make a whole video of.

Fawful said:
Jack Frost said:
Not really, only Dimentio and Count Bleck would be on it. Fawful would obviously be number 1, and the other two would probably be Antasma and someone else from an RPG most likely. Even if I limited it to one per game it'd still be dominated by RPGs so I don't think it would be a good idea to make a whole video of.
Ok then, what about Mario levels? I enjoy giving people suggestions.

What about Top Mario Kart Characters?

It could be favorite for each game or overall favorites all ranked together.

Well favorite for each game would be ruled out because half the games would be Waluigi, lol

I haven't actually played that many Mario Party games (only played 1, 7 and 8. And just the demo of 9)

Fawful said:
I haven't actually played that many Mario Party games (only played 1, 7 and 8. And just the demo of 9)
Favourite minigames in one of the Mario Party games?? Like, have one for 1, one for 7, and one for 8 or something.

I'd have to go back and play them again since I don't remember too many of them. But I'll think about it.

Lumastar said:
The demo of 9?
At Wal*Mart.

I've played even less of those than Mario Party. (In fact I can't remember which ones I even played)

Why 6 instead of 5?

Anyway there would be a huge Mario bias if I did that.

If the top 5 Mario characters would be domimated by RPG characters, maybe you could do Top 10 or Top 15?

Well, my Mario Kart predictions and wishlist will have 10 characters (5 predictions and 5 wants) so I suppose I could do that at some point.

You may want to turn up the commentary volume since it's not as clear as the music.

Which parts? After uploading it I listened to it and could hear it pretty well, except the beginning of the Thousand Year Door part which was kinda quiet.

Since I decided to start on the Mario Kart one, I reset the poll without it, and added a Mario villains option. I removed Other because before I did not realize how limited on knowledge I was. I'll add it again when I feel confident that I can take suggestions.

I'm not sure how to commentate on a video about music. I mean the point is to let the viewer hear the songs.

I thought the point was to review the songs and say why you like them.

Back