Amiibo

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
This is a thread for discussing amiibos. Which ones do you have? Which ones do you want? And so on.

My amiibos:
Mario (Uncle Sam)
PAC-MAN (Mayweather)
Mega Man (Metalhead)
Meta Knight (Nightman)
King Dedede (Sakurai)
Ness (Bumblebee)
Yoshi (Lightning)
Bowser Jr. (LARRYYYY!!)
Dr. Mario (DarkScrubs)
Mr. Game & Watch (Whitey)
R.O.B. (HAL)
Duck Hunt (Bambi)
Shulk (ShulkSmash)
Little Mac (MacDaddy)
Green Yarn Yoshi (KnitRomney)
Mewtwo (MewNine)
Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Classic (#tbt)
Villager
Falco
Pikachu
Super Mario Cereal

Re: What amiibos do you own?

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Rosalina & Luma, Kirby, Link, and Toon Link

I have plans to grab Shiek, maybe Mega Man, and most definitely Ness. I plan to pre-order Ness because he will most certainly be unicorn rare, like Little Mac, Shulk, Marth, etc.

A Kirby amiibo that I've barely used.

No plans to get any more at the moment.

I wanted a Meta Knight amiibo but it's Best Buy exlusive and they're sold out everywhere and aren't even on their interface. There's apparently a store in Canada called Future Shop but when the hell am I going to go to Canada and for all I know they're probably sold out too anyway and aren't even registered on their website.

I have a Yoshi named Boshi, Pikachu named ChuChu, Bowser named Godzilla, and Samus named Fusion. I own a Link amiibo but I'm not allowed to use it yet. Not sure what I'll name it

Rayquaza said:
There's apparently a store in Canada called Future Shop but when the hell am I going to go to Canada and for all I know they're probably sold out too anyway and aren't even registered on their website.
my closest future shop closed down

I have Peach and Pikachu. I gave Peach a green dress and named her Pear, and gave Pikachu the party hat and named him Partychu.

i have marth, little mac, king dedede, meta knight and shulk. also bought a captain falcon but it turned out to be defective and when i returned it after a couple of days they didnt have any to replace :(
planning on getting ganondorf and dark pit as well

I have:
  • Yoshi
  • Luigi
  • Captain Falcon
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Lucario
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic
I'd also have Shulk but that's by far the rarest amiibo where I am, it was a case of running out of stock in the middle of making the order.

Villager, Pikachu and Rosalina

Combined with housemates we have Peach, Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Wii Fit Trainer, Samus, Shulk, Ike, Meta Knight and two other Villagers (three total).

I want Zelda and Pit. If they release ZSS and Duck Hunt then I'll grab them. Tempted to get Robin and Lucina but idk.

Fawful said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
captain falcon but it turned out to be defective
You could've made a ton of money off that thing lol

Maybe he means defective as in it wouldn't work at all when scanning. Rather then the odd errors such as Samus with two Arm Cannons, Marth with two swords, and/or Peach without legs.

I don't have any at the moment, and the only one I have planned is Yoshi (Yoshi876 (or something similar), the vanity :P). Might pick up a Villager, Shulk and Kirby amiibo if the opportunity arises.

Duskull said:
Might pick up a Villager, Shulk and Kirby amiibo if the opportunity arises.
lol youre fucked then except for kirby

Well looks like Sakurai planned for this to happen all along. He knew we would be crazy trying to get the amiibos

Cool! Do Mario amiibos have pretty derped eyes or something, because that's really jarring?

Sheeet you guys just reminded me that I need to buy MP Loogie

Back