Pokemon Diamond Pearl remake speculation thread.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
With Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, its inevitable that Diamond and Pearl get remade, so let's discuss what we want for the Gen IV remakes and any ideas we may have.

To begin, I'd like to see the marsh and snow routes removed, not visually though, just make them less frustrating to walk through.

For the Sinnoh starters Mega Evolutions, I was thinking Ninja Infernape and Samurai Empoleon, can't think of anything for Torterra though.

I thought they were announced when I saw Diamond and Pearl remakes in the title. I hope Luxray and the Sinnoh starters get Megas and Dialga and Palkia get Primal Reversions. Primal Dialga could look similar to the one in Mystery Dungeon.

oh boy another remake maybe I'll finally experience diamond and pearl a-

oh it's just speculation
ok

well obviously new megas, maybe some sort of palkia/dialga origin forme, cynthia using mega garchomp

speaking of cynthia, they better have a badass cynthia remix

why would mega empoleon be a samurai when empoleon is clearly based on european royalty and the greek god poseidon

Increase. Surfing. Speed.

There are already a few Gen 4 megas, so I doubt they would add THAT many. I guess they'd make Mega Honchkrow, considering that was Cyrus' ace.

A lot of the time, Megas are just exaggerated versions of the normal Pokemon. So they'd make them look less like traditional animals and more like their inspirations.

And of course, change the story so Primal Dialga/Palkia are in the story instead.

...wait, Primal Dialga? (Suddenly starts fangirling over Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2)

Primal Dialga is just a coincidence, the japanese name could be translated by Dark Dialga. These Pokémon have nothing to do with the power of nature so a Primal Reversion does not make sense.
I want a Mega Arceus, even more broken than Mega Rayquaza.

Protean Mega Arceus would probably send Mega Rayquaza back to Ubers because of how broken it would be, lol

GalacticPetey said:
Purple Yoshi said:
The was already fixed in Platinum.

And ORAS kept a lot of the problems of the original Ruby/Sapphire. I'm not expecting Game Freak to care about that anymore.

Cirdec said:
Purple Yoshi said:
GalacticPetey said:
Purple Yoshi said:
The was already fixed in Platinum.

And ORAS kept a lot of the problems of the original Ruby/Sapphire. I'm not expecting Game Freak to care about that anymore.

What problems?

Lack of Pokemon variety, easier gym leader rosters, no Battle Frontier... I don't know why they decided to ignore Emerald. HGSS didn't ignore Crystal.

For Gym Leaders difficulty, I think it does not matter because of exp share, game is easy anyway. I agree with Battle Frontier, that was a cool feature, Battle Maison is a lame copy paste from X & Y.
And I am still waiting the day when you will be able to use Ubers in these things.

It's pretty early to make a thread for a game that will likely not come out for a while if it even happens, but that's just me.

The Battle Frontier better be back, and I want the story to be expanded a bit. I actually think that it would be cool if the Distortion World is actually an alternate, messed-up version of Sinnoh, but that may be too ambitious.

if this is ever a thing id want them to get rid of fog because seriously thats just terrible and annoying

If they bring the Battle Frontier back, I hope they have even more factilities. Somehow I feel the Sinnoh one lacked in comparison to the Hoenn one.

Back