Author Topic: The Sonic General Thread (Team Sonic Racing Comes Out May 21st)  (Read 72116 times)

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
  • Wario de Mambo nya nya nya nyaaaaa
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: The Sonic General Thread (Team Sonic Racing Revealed!)
« Reply #340 on: December 23, 2018, 02:56:20 PM »
Amy DLC 2019 confirmed?

Lassi

• All virgos are very friendly and intelligent
  • King Bowser
  • Pink Cat
  • Except for me
    • View Profile
    • Where the wind blows
« Reply #341 on: January 25, 2019, 09:11:52 PM »
Some news regarding the IDW comic
Season 2 will focus on Sonic  being infected with a virus that turns him metal unless he runs
Tangle and Whisper are getting their own comic series! Four issues, there hasn't been one for non game characters since the Sally mini-series

Poochy

• The pooch himself
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • Woof!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 27, 2019, 01:33:39 AM »
When I saw the "Sonic turning into metal" thing, I thought it was concept for Sonic Mania Adventures. That would be really cool!

I found out a new way to listen to Video Game music! I can use the game itself to do so (if it has a sound test). I tested it with Sonic Mania Plus so far, and it was a joy to listen to.

Lassi

• King Bowser
  • Pink Cat
  • Except for me
    • View Profile
    • Where the wind blows
« Reply #343 on: February 17, 2019, 08:44:12 PM »
A toy publication has said that a new Sonic Cartoon is in the works, we'll see if it holds any water.
In other toy news, standees of Sonic Advance sprites and toys of Mighty and Ray are being made!

Northern Verve

• Princess of Magic
  • Star Spirit
  • SonicMario
    • View Profile

Poochy

• The pooch himself
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • Woof!
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 16, 2019, 04:54:31 PM »
Bruh Big The Cat will definitely be my main.

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
  • Wario de Mambo nya nya nya nyaaaaa
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #346 on: March 16, 2019, 05:20:05 PM »
Glorious Big master race.

Baby Luigi

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 Ė Тарелка бл🧀🧀🧀 сырная!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2019, 05:29:40 PM »
If I get this game, the Chao team will be my main

(in fact, that would be an excellent idea for Mario Kart baby characters: have all of them drive in one buggy - though mario kart's kart system isn't like sonic's so it wouldn't work out....)
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Lassi

• King Bowser
  • Pink Cat
  • Except for me
    • View Profile
    • Where the wind blows
« Reply #348 on: March 16, 2019, 09:51:25 PM »
I am still miffed by the Chao taking Cream's place.
I am surprised they didn't reveal the mobile version of TSR at the panel, I wonder if will be a stinger at the end of Overdrive

Toadettefan14

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • Bob-omb
  • Itís hard being an alien lover!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 16, 2019, 09:55:31 PM »
Iím still waiting for Cream to be announced as a playable character, but at this point, I donít even think sheís going to appear in any form in TSR(which would be disappointing, she is my favourite Sonic character)!

Poochy

• The pooch himself
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • Woof!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 17, 2019, 02:29:08 AM »

Hahaha that was a nice joke.

So the characters I'm maining might be Team Sonic, considering I like that team more, and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are some of my favourite characters, Sonic being my #1 favourite character in the franchise.

Also, I think the thread's title should be changed, as the game got revealed in quite a while.

Northern Verve

• Princess of Magic
  • Star Spirit
  • SonicMario
    • View Profile
Re: The Sonic General Thread (Team Sonic Racing Comes Out May 21st)
« Reply #351 on: March 17, 2019, 01:13:44 PM »

Hahaha that was a nice joke.

So the characters I'm maining might be Team Sonic, considering I like that team more, and Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are some of my favourite characters, Sonic being my #1 favourite character in the franchise.

Also, I think the thread's title should be changed, as the game got revealed in quite a while.

I've changed it to mention the release date for the game. Normally it just refers to the next upcoming game. But since Team Sonic Racing seems to be all there is this year (I don't actually consider that a bad thing to be honest, because if there is another major Sonic game coming out this year. It'd probably be a tie-in game with the live action movie. No thank you)

Iím still waiting for Cream to be announced as a playable character, but at this point, I donít even think sheís going to appear in any form in TSR(which would be disappointing, she is my favourite Sonic character)!

Yeah, it's unfortunate but it seems Cream has been pretty much phased out of the series. Which is a shame since she was kind of the Princess Daisy of the Sonic franchise back in the early 2000's. (Hell you could argue Cream was more important to Sonic then Daisy was to Mario considering Cream did get playable appearances in actual platformer titles)

Gamefreak75

• Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • "The hated boss who beats you down..."
    • View Profile
    • Kirby Wikia
Re: The Sonic General Thread (Team Sonic Racing Comes Out May 21st)
« Reply #352 on: March 18, 2019, 09:37:32 PM »
Beat Sonic Forces.

The game ranged from mediocre (most modern Sonic stages and Avatar stages) to downright bad (most classic Sonic stages), with Stage 28 being the worst. Why does Classic Sonic feel like he's wearing lead shoes? The game also dumps boost wisps everywhere but boosting in half the stages leads to a bottomless pit. Really baffling game design.

The final boss being a rehash of a previous final boss is just the icing on the cake...

Not the worst Sonic game I've played, but it's pretty forgettable and I wouldn't blame someone for calling it a bad game. Dare I say, I had more fun with Shadow the Hedgehog.