The Brave Little Toaster thread

Who's your favorite Brave Little Toaster character?

• Toaster

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Lampy

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Radio

• Kirby

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Blanky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rob (The Master)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Chris (Rob's girlfriend)

• Plugsy (Cutting Edge lamp)

• Junkyard Cars

• Elmo St. Peters (Parts shop owner)

• Wittgenstein

• Robbie (the baby)

• Sebastian

• Ratso

• Maisie

• Murgatroid

• Alberto

• Mack

• Supreme Commander

• Air Conditioner

• TV

• Hanging Lamp

• Magnet crane

• Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
I decided to make a thread about this because I recently got dragged back into the fandom after many years of absence. (Bad timing, since I wanted to enjoy having this Troll in Central Park theme, but now I'm stuck with it until next month when I'll probably change to Wittgenstein)

Vote for your fav characters above. Mine's Wittgenstein (as you could probably tell from him being in my sig) I also like all the main characters (Lampy is my favorite of them)

If your character isn't on there, just vote "Other" and tell me who they are. I have a feeling I missed some from the Mars movie because it's the only one I haven't seen in a long time.

oh yes, the poweful brave little toaster fandom

The psycho lamp from the parts store - not really a favourite, but I don't think he's on the list. Or the sadistic magnet crane. Or the TV. Or the AC.

I've always wanted to watch this movie. I missed the chance when I was a kid. I'm a sucker for anthropomorphizing objects

I guess this is one of my "guilty pleasures" because no one gives it that much credit. It is a good movie, but it's not my favorite Disney movie. For my favorite character I'd have to say Lampy because he reminds me of Donatello for some reason

Meta Knight said:
I guess this is one of my "guilty pleasures" because no one gives it that much credit. It is a good movie, but it's not my favorite Disney movie. For my favorite character I'd have to say Lampy because he reminds me of Donatello for some reason

idk, Lampy reminded me of Rayman

i mean just look at him and look at rayman

Lampy.jpg

Rayman_character.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
I've always wanted to watch this movie. I missed the chance when I was a kid. I'm a sucker for anthropomorphizing objects
You can watch the first one right on YouTube.
Hey mods, am I allowed to link to the movie if it's on YouTube? Because someone uploaded the entire thing to YouTube.

Baby Luigi said:
Meta Knight said:

idk, Lampy reminded me of Rayman

i mean just look at him and look at rayman

Lampy.jpg

Rayman_character.jpg

I could see that

Stanley the Troll said:
Hey mods, am I allowed to link to the movie if it's on YouTube? Because someone uploaded the entire thing to YouTube.

I'm not a mod but I don't think that's allowed: it's almost akin to piracy and it's possible it evaded filters

Did you put the flower on the poll?

Fat Mario: Aha, I see the problem there is no toast.
*Puts bread on the Brave Little Toaster*
Fat Mario: Much better.

i seem to recall watching about five minutes of a movie with animated furniture

i suppose this must have been it

Or Beauty and the Beast. Or tonnes of other movies, really.

This is more about appliances and cars and whatnot. And it's great.

no i know beauty and the beast, i just remember seeing this little electric blanket or something and all the appliances fell into some mud or something and i think they were looking for their owner?

gosh this memory is like seven years old or something, i'm surprised i still have it

you missed the part about
Javelin said:
i never saw the whole thing, i was at some camp or something and they had this on when i got picked up. never had any idea what it was

basically my thoughts are
DAVE: thats a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didnt even really need solving
DAVE: but damn if it didnt just get solved so nice work

Was there a TV show? I remember a show about anthropomorphic objects.

The only character I can specifically remember is a coffee pot named Mrs. Coffee Pot.

Edit: nevermind, I was thinking of some Canadian tv show called the babaloos

I saw a lot of Canadian shows as a kid. I also remember watching Sesame Park.

Javelin said:
you missed the part about
Javelin said:
i never saw the whole thing, i was at some camp or something and they had this on when i got picked up. never had any idea what it was

basically my thoughts are
DAVE: thats a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didnt even really need solving
DAVE: but damn if it didnt just get solved so nice work
you should totally go back and watch it because it's a pretty great film (one of my personal favorite movies)

I find blankie's hallucination of his master returning both creepy and funny.

I like the frog who was playing with it's reflection before it was frightened by the toaster himself.

Stanley the Troll said:
Nope, not that I remember. I don't remember a character like that either.
Yeah, I was thinking of this.
babaloos.jpg

Mrs. Coffee Pot is on the far right.

I remember the yellow bowl as well. That's Mr. Bowl.

Oh wow, I totally used to watch that show. Can't remember a damn thing about it tho, but it was a long time ago...

That "coffee pot" looks like a shoe.

Just watched the Mars movie. Though not on the same extremes as Troll in Central Park, I see a lot of hate for it. I understand saying it's not as good as the original (though I have about equal nostalgia for all of them) but is it really a bad movie? I quite liked the story, ridiculous as it was. Oddly it was released before the second chronological (story-wise) movie. So the third one actually takes place between the first two.

Glowsquid said:
oh yes, the poweful brave little toaster fandom
lol

anywho I vaguely remember watching the first movie when I was younger, don't remember if I liked it or not though

Back