My New 3DS C-Stick Feels Faulty/Uncalibrated?

SKmaric

King Bowser
I got a New 3DS Xl a couple days ago and already transferred everything from my original 3DS and such, but the C-Stick feels so much more broken as it should. I didn't know what to expect of it, but based on what I tried using the pause camera in Smash, holding up feels slightly more sensitive than it should, holding left or right sometimes shifts slightly upwards as well and holding down barely works, as in no matter how hard I try if I start the camera at maximum height from up on the c-stick it stops when it gets level with the main platform on Battlefield. On a similar note charging right smashes sometimes cuts off or has that upwards tilt when I don't want it too and I can never fully charge down smashes unless I'm really lucky. Scrolling upwards on applications such as Miiverse is always faster than down too.

Is there anyone else who's C-Stick feels this way or should I swap it with a new one?

Edit: Okay better way to describe it is that it doesn't feel like it's calibrated correctly, and I have found that I'm not the only one with this issue: http://smashboards.com/threads/new-3ds-c-stick-problem.379912/

Problem here is that there's no setting to recalibrate the C-Stick, only the left Circle Pad.

What.

I think we have a bot on our hands.

Ugh, these kinds of bots appear all the time. Yknow, the whole "bump 2 topics with short, dumb, unrelated posts" kind.

Btw, I really can't help with the question in the op, sorry.

The problem in the OP is irrelevant now anyways since the problem sorted itself out months ago.

I reckon this thread should be locked.

Back