• Sentry X-58 (DLC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skree (DLC)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nibbs (DLC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
Because I suppose there is a significant amount that would keep discussion going for awhile.

I bought this game a few days ago and it is surprisingly more fun than i thought it would be. (More surprised because it is my first MOBA and I didn't know if I would like anything in the genre)

I think my favorite so far is Derpal. With that mode (i forgot what it was called, perhaps assault mode??) it can do pretty heavy damage, especially when the damage is all the way upgraded. Plus his defense is pretty fair. Clunk would have to be my second favorite, just for the health stealing ability.

just bought the game like an hour ago, tried ayla, and quite like it

will certainly play later though

DragonFreak said:
I think my favorite so far is Derpal. With that mode (i forgot what it was called, perhaps assault mode??) it can do pretty heavy damage, especially when the damage is all the way upgraded. Plus his defense is pretty fair. Clunk would have to be my second favorite, just for the health stealing ability.
Haha, I'm kinda surprised; Derpl is probably one of the least used characters (though he's my favorite).

Umi Sonoda said:

I would love Ayla a lot more if using her trademark power didn't hurt yourself. I just can't use powers like that since it goes against my obsessive "must heal" nature.

Ringabel said:
DragonFreak said:
Haha, I'm kinda surprised; Derpl is probably one of the least used characters (though he's my favorite).
Same as of now. But I only played like 6 different characters, so that might change.

Umi Sonoda said:

ayla is cancer

i usually play raelynn or sheriff

we should get a 3v3 going

well just tried gnaw

battle took like almost an hour however

also fighting ayla freaking sucks

By the way, the game is on sale right now and you can buy it at a discount of 90% for three more hours.

Like, for me it's literally down to 0.99€.

There's also still some copies of it as Awards prizes and the list should be cycling back soon.

Clunk said:
Added a poll. Just a generic "Who's your favorite" but it's warranted.

i wonder if im the only one that likes coco

OMP Penny Fox is soooo amazing. Her special attacks are so good and powerful. If only the default cooldown wasn't so limited. Also, she has probably one of the best themes in the entire game.

Ok so this has been out for awhile and has not been posted here. There has been a new Awesnaught reveal. It is Nibs the purple dragon warrior.

tumblr_nik3vzifv61rcj72so1_500.png

omgshessocuteandisliterallymeandiminloooooveeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhyyyeeesssss

the only one i can play decently is leon because he's basically pudge/riki from dota. might try playing raelynn sometime though, she seemed fun

also having to pay for heroes is dumb, just saying

DragonFreak said:
NIBBS THEME SONG :D :D :D :D

I think it sounds pretty cool, and gets really good at the end.

Also I added Nibbs to the poll.

Just listened to that. It's pretty much the Gummi Bears theme song.

been introduced to this game by tfp and I have no idea what I'm doing

10/10

Back