Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
slide-img04.jpg
slide-img03.jpg
slide-img01.jpg

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/jwvj/index.html

Currently Japan-exclusive, you basically pay about a dollar to play a crane-game where you win badges (they're more like stickers) which you can use to decorate your home menu. Series include Animal Crossing/Mario/Mario Kart/Zelda, plus a bunch of other retro stickers. You can even win alternate icons for things like the eShop/System Settings/Mii Maker

Apparently you can also play the game for free once a day to win tickets to the paid machines

There's a LOT of stuff to win, check around 3:00 in the video.

kinda cool but I probably won't be wasting money on this if it comes to the west. what do you guys think?

I think I'mma going to wait until hackers make it possible to change your home menu themes. Then, all of this crap will be obsolete.

Why is this going to be paid? Why not Play Coins? Play coins are only used in Streetpass Mii Plaza, AR Games and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

i guess its an interesting way to fill up empty spaces in your home menu and decorate it
that said if/when this comes to the west theres no way i'll pay anything for this, i'll just play the free once a day games
im assuming this will come to the west next year, maybe when the n3ds comes out

sounds freaking worthless

sure as hell not paying for that crap

Hell, unlike wasting a few bucks on pretty wallpaper, you play a crane game. Doesn't that mean it's NOT guaranteed you're going to get something?

Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir said:
Doesn't that mean it's NOT guaranteed you're going to get something?
I'm not seeing anything on the website which says you absolutely will get one every time you play, but with five chances for a relatively simple game you'd have to be really trying not to get something for that to happen

e: getting repeats might be a possibility though, idk

e2:actually it looks like you can choose which stage you want to play on so the chance of not winning something new is really really low

still wouldn't pay money for it unless I had a few cents leftover from the eshop or something though

It's X-sMASh time! said:
Why is this going to be paid? Why not Play Coins? Play coins are only used in Streetpass Mii Plaza, AR Games and Super Smash Bros 3DS.
ACNL as well, but I agree there should at least be one machine that uses play coins.

Back