Marioboards Secret Santa 2 (Signups closed)

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
It's finally that time of the year, and to celebrate it, we're doing our first second ever Secret Santa! This is an event where you can sign up to give and receive presents from other forum members.

Please carefully read the rules before signing up, as failure to follow them may get you banned from participating in potential future Secret Santas!

• Signups start from the moment this thread is opened and close on December 10th, 2014, 9:00 PM EST. Once signed up, please remember that while you will get a gift, you are also expected to give one! Neglecting to do this without giving a good reason is highly frowned upon and will likely get you barred from entering any future Secret Santas. Please make sure you will have enough time to make/get a gift before signing up.
  • After signups have closed, you will be PMed the name of a person who has also signed up. They will be the one to receive your gift. You can post your interests in the thread to help other people think of a gift for you. Good ideas for gifts include self-made artwork, self-made music, a short self-made game, a Steam game, and similar things.
    Note: if you plan to spend money on the event, in order to make sure everyone gets fair gifts, a recommended price range is $5-$10. Sending Steam games only to people you know have Steam accounts may be a good idea, as it ensures people can use the gift they receive.
  • The deadline for sending in your gift is December 23rd, 2014, 9:00 PM EST. Please send your gift to me, either by PMing a link to me or friending me on Steam and trading it to me. I will distribute the gifts sometime around the 25th-27th.

Signups:
  • Stargazing (Vaporeon)
  • DragonFreak
  • NEXandGBX (Hanukkah Kousaka)
  • Uniju
  • TheFreshPrince (Nico Yazawa)
  • fantanoice (santanoice)
  • Crocodile Dippy
  • FireEevee (Sylveon)
  • Lily (Atsushi Murasakibara)
  • Freakworld
  • Fawfulthegreat64 (Snawfulthemerry25)
  • NSY (Lucina)
  • MrConcreteDonkey (Hilary Briss)
  • LeftyGreenMario (Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir)
  • Drift (Driftmas)
  • Chibiki Daisy (Risen Miyaki)
  • Time Turner (Shulk)
  • Nysic (Nysice)

Re: Marioboards Secret Santa 2

Sure. 'Tis the season to be giving.

EDIT: Suggestions- I don't care, but no more Steam games as I have all my laptop can handle.

Marioboards Secret Santa 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Let's-a go

Here are the things I like
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Uniju&status=7&order=0
http://steamcommunity.com/id/unijuxp

of course

Ideas: Steam gifts are always nice (pls no in-game items though). Pretentious indie games always go down well, as would anything here (I browse my queues too much sorry):

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fantanoice/wishlist/

sure, I'll bite

Suggestion: Eevees... just... EEVEES AND EEVEELUTIONS. (Alternative: Either Starbound, Half life or would be nice... anything that doesn't have too much pc reqs.)

yup yup

Interests: Anything Mario-related is fine, especially stuff from the RPGs. I'll also accept Spongebob-related things or whatever you think I'd like. Whatever you decide to use, I will accept (but I have no use for any Steam games or the like)

sure

shore

anything's fine by me

Heh, Turboo, remember that mini dilemma last time?

Well, I'll like to try again!

Oh yeah, as for preferances:
Steam games and tf2 stuff is fine, along with anything related to any of my interests.

Oh yeah, preferences, preferences. If you're a good drawing, draw something nice for me. :) But don't buy me games, I might not like it.

I'm not joining this year, just telling you, LGM

Can we send in gifts via mail?

(not gna do it just asking)

(probably not I'll guess.)

put me down as maybe
I have no preferences.
EDIT: anything works, but a good steam game, tf2 items, or a drawing or something would be nice

Freakworld said:
Can we send in gifts via mail?

(not gna do it just asking)

(probably not I'll guess.)

you would have to send them directly to the other user (and they would also have to be okay with giving out their address in the first place), being a middleman for physical mail would be too much of a hassle

Driftmas said:
put me down as maybe
I have no preferences.

as with last year i'm removing you from the signup sheet if you can't confirm you can do it by the 10th

I love these things

Suggestions: I like a lot of anime, especially Negima, DragonBall, YuGiOh, and almost any magical girl anime(Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, etc.) . I love Doctor Who. I also like art, so a drawng of any of those would be nice (traditional or digital, I don't care). I don't have a Steam account or anything tho, so don't buy me games.

Question: do (online) gift cards work?

i guess they do, you'd probably have to show me an example of what you have in mind specifically

just any online gift card from amazon, etc. send by email (if the person is fine with giving it out), i guess the person could give you their email and they get sent the prepaid card

Back