Inside Out

Shy Guy Forever

mostly afk
Banned User
So this is a new Pixar movie.

Discuss.

To me, this looks like an okay movie, but not something I'll be compelled to watch.

it's made by pete docter aka the director of up so i think that's good enough reason to keep an eye on this film

Funny, I don't have extremely high expectations for Pixar as I once did.

Will this movie redeem itself as it did before or...?

My greatest question about this movie is how will the “feelings” will behave. Can the sad one become happy? Will the happy one get mad? Will the feelings have feelings themselves or are they permanently representing their identities?

What if the girl is actually a robot operated by tiny colorful aliens with extreme emotional problems?

yoshiking14x said:
My greatest question about this movie is how will the “feelings” will behave. Can the sad one become happy? Will the happy one get mad? Will the feelings have feelings themselves or are they permanently representing their identities?

What if the girl is actually a robot operated by tiny colorful aliens with extreme emotional problems?
1. I'm pretty sure since each feeling corresponds to an emotion, then that's their only emotion.

2. What you described sounds a lot like meet dave

lord help us if its meet dave

I just think that they didn't really show enough information to fully formulate how much I want to see this movie.

One thing that draws me in is how it seems it'll take about modern life, which a lot of disney stuff - even pixar - don't. I mean, there was Up, but I think this will scratch the surface more. The main character being this 11-year-old girl and just how see seems depressed as she's eating take-out makes me wonder if she is in a rough time that I'm sure a lot of us can relate to.

It'll be interesting once we find out more from this movie.

Claus said:
One thing that draws me in is how it seems it'll take about modern life, which a lot of disney stuff - even pixar - don't. I mean, there was Up, but I think this will scratch the surface more. The main character being this 11-year-old girl and just how see seems depressed as she's eating take-out makes me wonder if she is in a rough time that I'm sure a lot of us can relate to.
did everyone just forget that the incredibles happened

because that was modern life
Magikrazy said:
i'd be more surprised if he wasn't in this movie

the only time you can rightfully declare pixar as dead is if they make a movie without john ratzenberger playing a part

yeah, i saw earlier

it's clear we're not going to get any parents that aren't bland stereotypes

i don't really know what else to think of it, since this is essentially just another teaser

Nabber said:
yeah, i saw earlier

it's clear we're not going to get any parents that aren't bland stereotypes

i don't really know what else to think of it, since this is essentially just another teaser

Wow, the movie must be good since Nabber didn't critique it as hard as other things

Yeah, but I think the stereotypical parents will at least make the movie comical, and who knows, they may go in a certain direction. I agree there isn't really much, but it's at least a lot more than before.

I saw a comment pointing out how the father and mother have male and female only emotions (respectively) while the child has both male and female emotions, which is rather interesting.

DragonFreak said:
Vaporeon said:
Maybe because your emotions evolve as you get older...? I don't know.
Obviously the parent's didn't if that is the case. They probably evolved.
I meant evolve into the gender of the person when you become an adult. The emotions don't evolve themselves, just their genders.

Damn, it's out already? Man, that was quick.

I'll plan on seeing this, but I won't know when.

Back