Underrated fictional characters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Can be from anything. I'd say Antasma, O'Chunks, Stanley (A Troll in Central Park), Sandy (Spongebob), Waluigi, and Grodus.

skulduggery pleasant is the greatest character ever and anyone who says otherwise simply has not been introduced properly to his awesomeness

i would say thrawn but he actually has a decent following, probably because his franchise is bigger (star wars) and devoted fans more numerous

Gilda from MLP

yeah I think she's cool even though she's a witch :P

Axel from Inazuma Eleven. Whoever knew that a character from a soccer game could go through an arc?

So I composed a list of under-appreciated characters, trying to be as non-biased as possible, so this will differ slightly from the small group I put up earlier. Anyway, here it is:

ftg_s_top_ten_under_appreciated_characters_by_fawfulthegreat64-d8cdlyz.png

Some of them I either don't like or stopped liking, but they are still underrated.

Well I think the show as a whole is underrated. I used to watch it in the morning before school, and the theme song would get stuck in my head.

Magikrazy said:
I think Johnny deserves the hate he gets.

The only person I like on that show is the dog.
He's the one named after poop, right? And BTW, why does everyone hate the show so much? No, it's not good, but it's not on a legendary level of bad.

It's on way too often.
No likeable characters besides aforementioned dog.
Reuse jokes.
Reuse plots.
Whenever they make an allusion, "OH HERP DERP I KNOW IVE SEEN THIS SOMEWHERE BEFORE!"
Every sound effect is a whip crack.
Every transition is a guitar riff.

johnny test isn't very great but i never found it to be as horrible as others think it is either

johnny test and barney deserve their criticism

Snawfulthemerry25 said:
So I composed a list of under-appreciated characters, trying to be as non-biased as possible, so this will differ slightly from the small group I put up earlier. Anyway, here it is:

ftg_s_top_ten_under_appreciated_characters_by_fawfulthegreat64-d8cdlyz.png

Some of them I either don't like or stopped liking, but they are still underrated.
Dude, did you make that yourself? Not too bad.

Martha Jones from Doctor Who, she gets a lot of hate for some reason, I think she's better than Rose to be honest

ohh controversial

*Lets out deep sigh*
murasakibara__kuroko_no_basuke__by_ng9-d70ye66.jpg

You deserved so much more screentime than you got... Along with Himuro and the rest of your team...
And he needs more fan love too as he is my fave knb character and damn I need more of him...
At least there is hope for Extra Game, as based on the first chapter.

Back