V2W: Mario Bosses (Round 1: Eyerok vs. King K. Rool, Glamdozer vs. Antasma)

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
If you've clicked on this thread, you've probably already read the title: this is a Vote to Win encompassing bosses from the entire Mario series. For the purposes of keeping things at least a bit limited, I'll only be accepting bosses from the "main" Mario series: Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario. That still gives us a a lot of room (Category:Bosses) to play with, so I'll be accepting nominations from you guys. This game plays the same as any other V2W, but as for nomination rules...

-8 nominations per user, though this number could change.
-There will be a maximum of 64 nominations.
-I'd prefer if you didn't flood the thread with a bunch of bosses from the same game.
-If they were a boss at some point, they're fair game.
-Multiple incarnations of the same character are not allowed, unless there is a very noticeable difference between the two characters.

With the nominations already in place, let's get ready to rumble! As a reminder, if you are unsure as to who a certain character is, you can click on their image to be directed to their wiki page.

Reversinator - Huff N. Puff, Axem Rangers, Shadow Queen, Bogmire, Raphael the Raven, Kamek, Fracktail, Francis (8)
Stargazing - Dimentio, Larry Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., Wendy O. Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Roy Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Ludwig von Koopa (8)
Fawfulthegreat - Fawful, Antasma, Count Bleck, Bowser, Cackletta, Wario, Waluigi, Mr. L (8)
Superjeff - Bowser Jr., Cortez, Army Dillo, O'Chunks, Mimi, Midbus, King Boo, Grubba (8)
Lumastar - Petey Piranha, Big Bob-omb, Gooper Blooper, Phantomanta, Elder Princess Shroob, Dark Bowser, Koopa Bros., Crystal King (8)
DragonFreak - Captain Syrup, Rudy the Clown, The Golden Diva, Smithy, Birdo, Wart, Hooktail, Eyerok (8)
Smasher - Whomp King, Goomboss, King K. Rool, Shake King, Tutankoopa, Jr. Troopa, Lord Crump, Tatanga (8)
Cirdec - Kingfin, Bouldergeist, Chomp, Undergrunt Gunner, Glamdozer, Marching Milde, Cloud N. Candy, Kent C. Koopa. (8)

Total: 64

Captain Syrup vs. Bouldergeist
O'Chunks vs. Bowser Jr.
Smithy vs. Gooper Blooper
Cortez vs. Wario
Chain Chomp vs. Big Bob-omb
Tatanga vs. Army Dillo
Larry Koopa vs. Kent C. Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa vs. Dark Bowser
Fawful vs. Bowser
Birdo vs. Wart
Whomp King vs. Lord Crump
The Golden Diva vs. Cackletta
Huff N. Puff vs. Bogmire
Jr. Troopa vs. Waluigi
Eyerok vs. King K. Rool
Glamdozer vs. Antasma
Iggy Koopa vs. Dimentio
Kamek vs. King Boo
Shadow Queen vs. Lemmy Koopa
Tutankoopa vs. Cloud N. Candy
Phantomanta vs. Roy Koopa
Crystal King vs. Axem Rangers
Shake King vs. Koopa Bros.
Petey Piranha vs. Grubba
Francis vs. Fracktail
Mr. L vs. Marching Milde
Rudy the Clown vs. Undergrunt Gunner
Goomboss vs. Elder Princess Shroob
Hooktail vs. Raphael the Raven
Morton Koopa Jr. vs. Wendy O. Koopa
Midbus vs. Mimi
Kingfin vs. Count Bleck

Re: Vote To Win: Mario Bosses - Accepting Nominations

Nominate: Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma, Count Bleck, Bowser, Cackletta, Wario, Waluigi

also I've never played a vote to win, so I don't know how these are played. I'm assuming it's similar to my "best rpg character" thread, is this correct?

King Antasma said:
Nominate: Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma, Count Bleck, Bowser, Cackletta, Wario, Waluigi

also I've never played a vote to win, so I don't know how these are played. Do I have to do anything besides nominate?
Let me use one of my earlier V2W's as an example.
Shulk said:

Vs.
Vs.
After all the nominations are submitted, the characters will be placed in rounds against each other. In this case, Roll is against Pit and Omega is against Captain Falcon. All you have to do is vote for the character you want to win. So...

Roll: 0
Pit: 1

Omega: 1
Captain Falcon: 0

After everyone votes, the winning characters get slotted into the next round and it continues until we reach a victor. Also, since Stargazing already named Dimentio, you're gonna have to name someone else.

Bowser Jr.

Cortez

Army Dillo

O'Chunks

Mimi

Midbus

King Boo

Grubba

King Antasma said:
also I've never played a vote to win, so I don't know how these are played. I'm assuming it's similar to my "best rpg character" thread, is this correct?

Yeah, basically.

Just highlight the character you want to vote and increase their vote count by one.

Unlike you poll though, these games usually have multiple matches. You're not required to pick someone for each match, but you should copy and paste all the matches to prevent confusion and incorrect vote counts.

TC beat me to it.

So from what I understand, wouldn't it be easier to make a poll on this thread for each match than to have people post their votes?

Anyway, Mr. L

Guys, you can submit up to eight people. No need to be stingy. Also, Bowser Jr.'s already been submitted.

Antasma (Final)

Antasma's already there, and again, you have eight opportunities for nominations. Use them.

Seto Kaiba said:
Birdo (this counts right?)
Birdo started off as a boss, and has made semi-regular appearances as one. I'll accept it. However, King Boo's already been nominated.

hi

Whomp King
Goomboss
King K. Rool
Shake King
Tutankoopa
Jr. Troopa
Lord Crump
Bowser

8? But all of mine are taken :(

EDIT: Except the Koopalings, I nominate them

oh huh i checked the list and thought that fawful nominated someone else, whoops

Tatanga, then

Kingfin, Bouldergeist, Chomp, Undergrunt Gunner, Glamdozer, Marching Milde, Cloud N. Candy, Kent C. Koopa.

Back