Who do you main in Smash 4?

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
I know there's already a poll in the discussion thread, but I thought it would be a good idea if this was a separate topic.

I am definitely maining Duck Hunt and one of the Marios, and I'm considering Bowser, Bowser Jr., Pikachu, Olimar, and Villager. I will also try to main either Robin, Shulk, or Rosalina.

Re: Who are you going to main in Smash 4?

Sonic will be my #1 Main for as long as he is in the series. No doubt about that.

I will see how my other Brawl mains (Pikachu, Ness, and Luigi) will fair. And I'll try out most of the Newcomers. Though believe it or not, the newcomer I'm most interesting in finding a good combination for is the Mii Fighter. Particularly the Brawler.

Lucina and Robin

and i'm totally not maining them because of FEA bias

Probably will try to main my main in Brawl, which is Pikachu. Robin's moveset is too irresistible for me not to main. Definitely Charizard now that he is alone (which is more or less the best decision in Sm4sh). Perhaps Bowser, cause Bowser is always fun. And then Ness, for my new love of the Mother series.

Claus said:
I usually Main Link, though I'm sure Robin and Rosie will be ones I'll try to main as well.
Rosie is in this game?

Sig, though I usually have a set of Sub-mains.

Which will be made of Link, Pit, Duck Hunt Duo, Bowser, and Bowser Jr, Maybe Mega Man too.

Magikrazy said:
Claus said:
I usually Main Link, though I'm sure Robin and Rosie will be ones I'll try to main as well.
Rosie is in this game?
Rosalina's Nickname.

Gonna go my main for all past games, the man in green, but I'll try to play as some others (as well as Meta Knight, my secondary Brawl main) like Rosie and Luma, Dr. Mario and maybe even try out Dark Pit.

Dark Pit, Mario/Dr. Mario, Robin if I like how he/she feels to play and any other character I end up enjoying a lot.

I do want to play as Robin but from what I've seen he/she doesn't seem like the type of character I usually like to play sadly. I won't force myself to play as them just because they're a character I like, that would be pretty silly.

Lot of people do that actually, if the moveset doesn't suit them than that becomes their new style.

I've got a similar situation to you, I like Jr. but I don't think I'll be playing as him as much.

And you can't blame me for playing as Luigi because he was the first character I got into.

The guys in my sig (Ike, Jigglypuff, Mr. Game and Watch, Pac-Man, and Duck Hunt) are my planned mains, since I loved the first three in Brawl and I really wanna give the other two a try. I'm also gonna try sticking with Peach and Ganondorf (mains in Brawl) and give Greninja and separate Zero Suit Samus a try.

definitely gonna main dhd, might main gayman watch, and of course, mr bowser goes to washington

dededededededededededededededededededededede is also a possible choice

Old mains: Yoshi, Olimar, Kirby, Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B.

Hopeful new mains: Villager, Greninja and Shulk

Bowser Jr., Ludwig (obviously) , Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Pikachu, Charizard, and Duck Hunt.

Newcomers
Mega Man
Pac Man
Bowser Jr.

Older Characters
Bowser
Pikachu
R.O.B.
Mr. Game and Watch

Mario (or Dr. Mario if I prefer him but I'm doubting that), Robin, and Shulk.

Might try some more of the roster, but those are the definite three.

R.O.B., Bowser, and Duck Hunt. I also like Bowser Jr., Link, and Dr. Mario.

I'm likely going to try main Dark Pit/Pit & Dr. Mario/Mario.

I'm thinking about Yoshi and Pac-Man.

I completely gave up on Robin and Palutena. Robin is not my type of character and Palutena didn't work out well. I like the more up-close fighters tbh.

I'm semi-liking Dr. Mario, Dark Pit feels good but isn't that great in reality, but I still play as him.

Back