Package Tracking

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
I need help tracking a package that I sent though USPS...i can't remember exactly, but it was from Missouri to Florida. I Googled how to, and I don't have anyways to track it. Is there some kind of magical way to track something I cannot track.

Assuming you received a confirmation e-mail (check your spam) or other confirmation upon sending it, you should have been given a tracking number (it could be a receipt number). Go to the USPS website and enter that number under where it says "Track."

Mario4Ever said:
Assuming you received a confirmation e-mail (check your spam) or other confirmation upon sending it, you should have been given a tracking number (it could be a receipt number). Go to the USPS website and enter that number under where it says "Track."
Well they never asked for my email when I sent it, so I don't have any email from USPS.

Well, you (or the recipient) should have some information that allows you to track it. If not, get in touch with USPS.

I think df sent the mail when august was ending and september was starting but it's october and the 3ds hasn't still arrived.

Back