Charles Martinet on Vine and Instagram: Mario, Luigi, and Wario talk!

LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
https://vine.co/u/1114052811714400256

http://instagram.com/charlesmartinetitsame

If any of you really like Mario, Luigi, and Wario's voice, you can check out Charles Martinet's Vine profile. It contains short little clips of three figures: Mario, Luigi, and Wario, and you hear Charles Martinet talk over them. Basically, a man playing with his toys, but a really nice man.

It's pretty cute and amusing. If you like any of these three characters, it's worth checking out. The thing updates pretty often, so yeah, check back from time to time.

Re: Charles Martinet on Vine: Mario, Luigi, and Wario talk!

"Is that a cow?"

DaKid said:
Why is Luigi a complete dumbass lol? Kenny James needs one, how glorious that'd be!

Kenny James is pretty much a hermit when it comes to doing things online or with fans.

I saw these a while ago, hilarious.

Mario: ''Hey is that are friend the juggler?''

Luigi: ''Waaaaaaaaaah!!!'' *runs away*

My favorite

Wario: This is a comedy lesson for you: why did the banano fall out of the tree?
Mario: I don't know, why?
Luigi: Why?
Wario: Uh because it's dead. See, that's funny.
Mario: Mama mia
Luigi: Oh

Is it just for fun or to create hype for a coming soon Mario game(maybe featuring Wario)? :D
Many vids featuring ,,cows,, and ants is suspicious XD
Really cool vids!

Good Game said:
Is it just for fun or to create hype for a coming soon Mario game(maybe featuring Wario)? :D

Welp I don't think Charles Martinet is that affliated with Nintendo (he did some voice acting for other stuff too), so even if it's probably just gags of his own.

Mcmadness said:
DaKid said:
Why is Luigi a complete dumbass lol? Kenny James needs one, how glorious that'd be!

Kenny James is pretty much a hermit when it comes to doing things online or with fans.

Me and you should start a campaign to get Kenny James to do a livestream Q&A on his work as Bowser and Nintendo and just to really show him how many fans loves him for his voice with Bowser.

Good Game said:
Many vids featuring ,,cows,, and ants is suspicious XD
Really cool vids!

meh i think you're drawing faulty assumptions

it's just charles martinet having fun in chile

Dorumon said:
Where's waluigi or is he the only one not voiced by him?
There really isn't a Waluigi figure that matches the scale of these Mario, Luigi, and Wario figures, but I'm sure that if Charles Martinet had such a thing, we would be gladly playing with it. After all, Martinet loves voicing all our favorite plumbers.

DaKid said:
Luigi's adorable, though.

He asks Mario if leaf-cutter ants are cows. :3

He also thinks albino alligators are cute.

Anyway, if I had an argument that Mario, Luigi, and Wario need full voice acting, this would be it. Although their Italian accent are much less pronounced, but I love it.

Y'know those questions would have been adorable when, y'know, a baby asks them (wink wink). Not a full grown man, which makes him look like an idiot.

DaKid said:
Mcmadness said:
DaKid said:

Me and you should start a campaign to get Kenny James to do a livestream Q&A on his work as Bowser and Nintendo and just to really show him how many fans loves him for his voice with Bowser.

I think just a simple interview about how he got the job would be cool enough.

Seriously, we know NOTHING about the guy.

He's in Smash at least, whereas Daisy only gets a costume.

Charles's accent is less pronounced as he makes it in the games, I can hardly tell if Luigi's voice is the same.

Ninelevendo said:
He's in Smash at least, whereas Daisy only gets a costume.

Charles's accent is less pronounced as he makes it in the games, I can hardly tell if Luigi's voice is the same.
Luigi's voice is usually the nasal one, that's how I identify him.

"Bump", I guess?

"You'll never know who you're gonna meet in a convention"...

-mistakens a Panda and a puppy for a cow.
-confuses Star Wars with Star Duck.
-you know what they say, China today, hot tamale.

Lol, Luigi is still being his typical dumbassed-ness.

When will Luigi ever find his cow!?

Back