3DS To Get Home Menu Themes

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/475510/3ds-to-get-home-menu-themes/ Really excited for this.

they look pretty nice

i'll definitely buy an FEA them if there is one

With the new themes and new models, my wallet's gonna hate me so much. :wario:

Too bad there has to be some sort of online transaction. It's like paying for Firefox themes; it doesn't feel worth it.

It would've been great if we got themes bundled with our games. Actually, no, that would be sweet.

cool

but I'm not paying money for a different picture on the home screen

it's like tumblr asking for fifty dollars for premium themes

If I have to pay less then $10, then I'm getting one. But anyone more then $10 probably won't happen till down the road. Hopefully it will be $5 or less. Can't imagine it being more.

Luigidaisy1 said:
If I have to pay less then $10, then I'm getting one. But anyone more then $10 probably won't happen till down the road. Hopefully it will be $5 or less. Can't imagine it being more.
^ This.

I ain't paying more than $10 for a home screen design.

Stargazing said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
^ This.

I ain't paying more than $10 for a home screen design.
Same here. But maybe down the road I'd put money away specifically for that. But still, that'd be WAY too much money. That's not gonna happen.

I don't see why they would charge more than 10 bucks so i'm not really expecting it to be over that price

if it does turn out to be that expensive then wow I don't even

Bowshygul said:
I don't see why they would charge more than 10 bucks so i'm not really expecting it to be over that price

if it does turn out to be that expensive then wow I don't even
lol

Maᴙio said:
It would've been great if we got themes bundled with our games. Actually, no, that would be sweet.

^ This so much, I thought they were going to do that until I heard you actually had to pay, so I doubt I'll get any of these.

I'm not paying 10 bucks for a different skin. Firefox does this right and at least makes the themes ----ing FREE.

Considering I normally don't spend more than ten seconds looking at the screen before launching a game or app, this is really cool but not necessary at all. And if it costs money? Nope.

There isn't anywhere in the article that says you have to buy themes in order to use any. It seems to imply there are preset themes and you can buy them at the store.

But really... BUYING cute digital themes in general? That's stupid.

There's been a 3DS firmware update. With it you can gain access to the theme shop. The update also gives you a couple of free basic themes to try out.

They range anywhere from $1.00 to $2.00.

ThreeThousand said:
There's been a 3DS firmware update. With it you can gain access to the theme shop. The update also gives you a couple of free basic themes to try out.

They range anywhere from $1.00 to $2.00.
i only have 87 cents

I'm really digging that A Link Between Worlds theme. Also we can take screenshots on the home menu! O_O

ftAxxWN.jpg

Is it bad that my favorite thing about the update is that System Settings and the eShop can now be put into folders?

Back