The game's official rating is...E10?

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
...Because Samus wearing a bra and shorts, and what everything Smash has been since Melee is toooooooooooootally worthy of an E10 rating!!!!!!!

supermariofan said:
...Because Samus wearing a bra and shorts, and what everything Smash has been since Melee is toooooooooooootally worthy of an E10 rating!!!!!!!
Yeah, right.

And this is coming from someone who mildly dislikes Samus's alts.

I never thought Melee and Brawl had earned a T rating, personally.

Are people still yelling about Samus' alternate costume? When did this forum turn into Miiverse?

I honestly believe that the entire series should have been E10+. I also think that Mario Party 1 and 4 should have been M.

Kart Player 2008 said:
I also think that Mario Party 1 and 4 should have been M.
I completely agree man. I mean, can you believe we seriously exposed children to the horrors of rolling dice?!

Kart Player 2008 said:
Oh, why's that?

Honestly, I don't even know why Brawl was M in the first place. When I was 8, I didn't mind Snake, I thought he was harmless. Then again, I never really used him...

Stargazing said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Oh, why's that?

Honestly, I don't even know why Brawl was M in the first place. When I was 8, I didn't mind Snake, I thought he was harmless. Then again, I never really used him...

Brawl was T.

New Super Mario said:
Ninelevendo said:
I don't think Wii Fit Trainers Model is anywhere near as realistic tho.
I'm just saying, it's been FAR WORSE in other fighting games. This isn't anything to fret about.
It could be worse, sure, but I don't know what purpose the outfit serves to celebrate the history of Samus games.

Martha's Sister said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Duskull said:
Stargazing said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Oh, why's that?
Iirc the ending skits in MP1 are nightmare inducing as are Bowser minigames.
tumblr_mav2fk0HP21qgsv2no4_250.gif
perfect
I don't mean to break anyone's bubbles, but if this is an honest psychological problem, then we shouldn't be ridiculing this person?

Back