The Lego games

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Talk about the Lego games here. I have most of them except for the Harry Potter and City games. They're fun both in single player and with others and can be funny. My favourite is Lego Star Wars 2.

I have played a few Lego games, although the only one I seriously played and beat is Lego Batman for Wii and DS. Both are really amazing.

I think The Complete Saga is a little dated imo. Lego Marvel Super Heroes is where it's at.

Mariofan169 said:
I think The Complete Saga is a little dated imo. Lego Marvel Super Heroes is where it's at.
Lego Marvel is great too but the game freezes quite a bit or at least my copy of the 360 version does.

Yoshidude99 said:
Anyone know if the 3DS version of Lego City Undercover is good?
I heard it's not as funny.

Only owned LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean. Played LEGO Batman at a mate's though.

star wars ii: the original trilogy was the best one, although i had fun with lego indiana jones too.

i played lego lord of the rings but i just couldn't get into it. for one thing, somewhere along the line they decided that making the legos talk was a good idea (it just removes their charm), and they also decided to make the games more complex with each installment. it wasn't so bad in indiana jones, but in the lord of the rings one they just had way too many things like items and inventories and aagh

the reason the first ones were fun was because they weren't complicated, and you just had fun shooting stormtroopers and solving puzzles. we don't need a convoluted items system to do that

So I beat Lego Indiana Jones 2 yesterday and it was still fun but some of the vehicle levels where annoying and the bosses are random. I don't know why they didn't just do what they did with Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga where they kept things the same but added a few extra levels and characters.

A lego game for the Jurassic Park franchise is coming now!

Don't be fooled by the title and think it's only for Jurassic World. Near the end is a clip for each of the previous 3 Jurassic Parks as well.

I've been routinely pre-ordering each LEGO game as they hit Amazon since the first LEGO Star Wars on PS2. Generally decently priced and have never failed to be entertaining. I currently have LEGO Jurassic World sitting in my download queue.

I've played a few of the games. I completed the first Star Wars, the first Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean. I only had the time trail kits and bounty hunter missions to do in Complete Saga but I really can't be fucked with that shit. I played a bit of the first Batman game but it was pretty boring so I never got far.

Indiana Jones was the best one I've played, it was really fun.

miICW1p.png

d1xhirp.png

This is clearly the best Jurassic Park video game ever

Agh, I want it. But I'll probably have to wait a little while.

I like the LEGO games, but that's primarily because they're the collectathons of today. This reminds me though, I still need to finish the first Harry Potter LEGO game.

Back