Ray Trace

Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
A much more positive version of my very own great idea (that I didn't steal).

Baby Luigi: He's awesome, he's cute, he's bawss, and I love him
Baby Mario: He's awesome too, but not as much as Baby Luigi
Toadette: I always liked her since Double Dash
Toad: He's my go-to choice in many games since he's the most recurring out of my favorites
Rosalina: I've started liking her since 7, I still like her now?

Any other characters you like?

Luigi: He is awesome, but I'm starting to like him less due to his fans starting to get a bit annoying.

I like Luigi too but I also find his fans annoying.

It doesn't help his case when I find his baby version superior in every way imaginable.

I am a slight Peach fan so I kinda slightly like Peach although she does get pretty goddamn annoying sometimes.

Donkey Kong: He's a giant badass ape.
Petey Piranha: I've always loved him since Super Sluggers.
Baby Luigi: He was hilarious in Partners in Time.
Yoshi: I love his sounds, and he's fun to use in platformers.
Bowser: He's a giant badass dragon-turtle thing.
Metal Mario: I see him as like an Anti-Mario, and that's a cool idea to me.
Koopa Troopa: I love his noises and he has a pretty cool design IMO.

3D Player 2004 said:
Luigi: He is awesome, but I'm starting to like him less due to his fans starting to get a bit annoying.
lol fans annoying? hmmm.... I wouldn't say that cause Luigi, after all those years, finally has a huge fanbase.

Luigidaisy1 said:
3D Player 2004 said:
lol fans annoying? hmmm.... I wouldn't say that cause Luigi, after all those years, finally has a huge fanbase.

um, Luigi always had a huge fanbase. It's certainly bigger than Mario's.

Baby Man said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Not true. Back in the 80s and early 90s Mario was the only character people really cared about, besides Peach and Yoshi. But later 90s people began to like Luigi and wanted him to have his own game, and ever since then, it's been growing.

And now he has more fans than Mario. While so many of them say Luigi doesn't appear enough, is overshadowed by Mario. And it's not true at all. He got a fucking year for himself.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Baby Man said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Not true. Back in the 80s and early 90s Mario was the only character people really cared about, besides Peach and Yoshi. But later 90s people began to like Luigi and wanted him to have his own game, and ever since then, it's been growing.

The 90's was like 20 years ago. I'm talking about more modern times.

Bowser: I have liked Bowser for many years, back when he had no real personality it was because he looked so cool, then as time went on I loved his personality of an egotistical bastard who loves being evil.

He's big, burly, loves to show off and will make everything as grandiose as possible, he is the PERFECT villain for a franchise as ridiculous as Mario.

The fact that his face is just naturally contorted to an evil grin is all the funnier if you ask me.

Bowser is awesome in Mario Party games <3

Baby Man said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Baby Man said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
3D Player 2004 said:

The 90's was like 20 years ago. I'm talking about more modern times.
Yeah, point is, he was way to overshadowed. He had a Year for himself sure, but what... Mario had many games dedicated to him alone. We see Luigi appear in many games, but does he have a 30 year franchise going for him? No. Now before you go saying "Mario is the main character, of course it's about him." Anyone knows that. I love Mario, he is Awesome! But, they are called the Super Mario Bros. But who are those bros.? Mario and Luigi of course. And yes, Luigi is overshadowed still. He barely made an appearance in PM SS. He is made fun of sometimes, of course as a funny joke. I think they are funny. And yes, he has a bigger fan base then Mario. But, that doesn't mean anything. Luigi is one of the bros. so he should appear with Mario in every game. Mario is still talked about way more then Luigi. But I love the attention they're giving Luigi. It's just Luigi is still sometimes overshadowed, so the point is. Luigi fans, like me, want to see more games based around him. Or even more games that you can play as him. Like I said, he barely made an appearance in PM SS. I understand what you are trying to say. And Luigi has often got way more attention then Mario. I love them both, of course, Luigi being my favorite. But I'm just trying to point out why Luigi fans think he still is overshadowed. Don't think of this as me defending them, cause I'm not. I don't even agree with them on that, cause Luigi is often going more attention then Mario. I'm just stating why they think he is overshadowed. I know I said he is sometimes, But SOMETIMES, very little. Only example I have for that is PM SS. So yeah, don't think I agree with them, because I think Nintendo is giving Luigi his fair share of fame. And believe me. Luigi has been my favorite for about 14 years. I know my statement above says he still overshadowed, but I exaggerated a little too much. He did get a year just about him. He did get plenty of games (Hopefully more in the future) based on him, or around him. But I hope this attention continues in the future.

Mario, my main man, always use him in everything, I like because without him their would be no Super Mario also he's awesome,also he loves Spaghetti..me too

Donkey Kong ,Big, strong,and BADASS!

Rosalina: An independent female in a world of damsels in distress. She's great.
Koopalings: Not such a fan of the boss battles, but their personalities are pretty nice.
Bowser: How can you not. He's the freaking koopa king.

My two favorite characters: Fawful and Dimentio.

Fawful:
When I first played Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, I LOVED it. All the characters were so awesome, the Beanbean Kingdom was such a cool place. Such a nostalgic game for me. To be honest Fawful didn't stand out to me at first in that game. But later on, I read in a magazine about Bowser's Inside Story (then tentatively called "Mario & Luigi RPG 3") that said Fawful was returning. After the game's release I watched videos of it and saw how awesome he was in it. I then began to appreciate him in Superstar Saga more and after a while I just had to get Bowser's Inside Story. I was in love with both games and then I found out about Partners in Time. It took me a while to find a copy of that game, but when I did I loved it too. Fawful only had a cameo in it but that was the best part of the game for me. He is the basis for my main username in most places and a few others too. Shame he wasn't in Dream Team but at least that game had Popple and other Beanish, that was still awesome.

Dimentio:
Like Fawful, Dimentio didn't stand out too much to me when I first watched videos of Super Paper Mario. I was much more interested in Mr. L at the time. But the more I played the game after getting it, the more I loved every moment with Dimentio in it. His entire evil plan was epic, and while it may have been cliched he's the type of villain I just like. I love villains who play the cast like a game of chess and make an epic entrance as the true final boss of the game. Dimentio is my favorite of these because he's in a Mario game, my favorite series. (Granted I haven't seen much else of this trope because I mostly only play Mario) Dimentio and the overall story is the reason SPM is my favorite Mario game (yes even though Fawful is my favorite character, SPM overall beats the Mario & Luigi games for me because of its story)

So yeah, in terms of humor Fawful wins, while in terms of badass Dimentio wins. They both have the right types of personality I love to see in characters, and that's why they're my favorite characters. Hopefully they appear in Smash 4 in some way, if only just as trophies. Other characters I like: Antasma, Luigi, Mr. L, Count Bleck, Cackletta, Mario, Lord Crump, Doopliss, Francis, Waluigi, Wario, Rosalina, and more. Obviously I can't go into detail about all of these because I'm lazy and because it would be large walls of text that people would tl;dr.

Hm, as for me...

Yoshi - I grew up with him and Super Mario World was my first game, plus he was the reason I ever got past the Tubular Level (with the Blue one obv). I always found him so adorable, and he's my go-to character for Mario Party. There's also the Yoshi Kid in TTYD who I love, mainly cause he helps you go faster and I like all of his moves.

Goombella - Her sassiness is just too good in TTYD, and using jump-styled moves are my preferred method of attacking. I also love filling up the Tattle Log, and Rally Wink is pretty nice.

Vivian - Oh man, I understand how she feels, being mistreated as the youngest sibling and having an inferiority complex. I LOVE her Fiery Jinx move (I'd love to be able to snap my fingers and burn enemies :p), and she's kinda cute.

Baby Luigi - I always loved his Chain Chomp item in Mario Kart Double Dash, plus his dialogue is pretty adorable, better than Baby Mario's IMO.

Koopa Kid/Bowser Jr. - Granted I know these aren't exactly the same character. I don't exactly have a real reason why I like the former, but I love Koopa Kid in Mario Party and always have him team with me when possible (maybe it's cause I find him and Yoshi are meant to be partners for some unknown reason :p), and when I played Mario Party 5 and I played Scaldin' Cauldron, I hid in the same one as he did and usually we'd win.
As for Bowser Jr., I mainly just liked him in Double Dash cause I'd love sending the Bowser Shell backwards and knocking down (almost) all the CPUs. It's also frantic using it on Baby Park!

Yoshi: The very first game a played, being Mario Kart 64, I had 8 characters to choose from, but Yoshi stood out. I really liked him and when I played Yoshi's Story I loved that game so much, but it's now just an good game. But then Yoshi just kind if got pushed away in some games.

Baby Luigi: I tried Yoshi in Double Dash but I just hated it, his kart was ugly and I didn't care to much for the Yoshi Egg, but it's still a great item. I saw Baby Luigi and I always stuck with him in Double Dash. He's always been my favorite Baby yet he's weak in the Baseball games, I still pick him when I am wanting a weak team to give myself a challenge. There's not much else to say because in my opinion he's just a spin-off character since I have never played or seen Partners in Time and he has a minor role in Yoshi's Island.

Toadette: She's better than Toad because she's unique. I didn't use her to much in Double Dash but in Wii and 8 I always use her. Again, not much else to say..

Hammer Bro.: A great enemy, he's a beast in Mario Strikers Charged and for some reason I do like his voice. Still a better choice for MKW and 8 than Funky and Pink Gold Peach.

Daisy: I started to love her in Mario Party 8 because her voice is just so awesome in this game. Beautiful, tomboy, cheerful, energic, competitive and of course she has a perfect voice to match these traits. My favorite character.

Baby Daisy: Form of Daisy so of course I love her. She is just so cute.

Metal Mario: I always liked it since he was playable in Mario Golf 64. For me it's a great and original character because it's a medium size character specialized in power and weight. I was so glad to learn he came back in Mario Kart 7 after so many years of absence.

Pink Gold Peach: Since her revelation in the direct I started to love her. Finally a female sharing Metal Mario traits. But unlike Metal Mario, she is not made of ordinary metal. Not some lame metal which can rust. Her body is entirely gold, but that's not all, that gold is very special, it's pink gold, 100% pure gold, extremely rare, worth of 24 karat. The royal pink gold, can't be rusted, guarante Pink Gold Peach to always keep her radiance. If it was not already beautiful, her earrings, brooch, and crown jewels are made of diamond, the most solid rock in the universe. Such elegancy can't be describe with words, Pink Gold Peach is the most valuable character in Mario universe, 1 000 000 coins is not even worth of this beauty. When she joins her friends to race, they can't resist to look at her, they are jealous of such fanciness. Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Birdo, King Boo, Funky Kong, etc, they can go to hell, who needs them when instead you can get the mighty Pink Gold Peach. Invaluable, that's the least one can say. Metal Mario can be sure of one thing, he found the perfect love.

Yoshi: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 was the first game that got me into the Mario series, plus I find him adorable. If I can I generally play as him.

Dry Bones: I like the undead, I like Koopas, combining the two is great, really wish he was playable more often.

Duskull said:
Dry Bones: I like the undead, I like Koopas, combining the two is great, really wish he was playable more often.

Oh yeah, I forgot this. I like him even more than Koopa Troopa, which is one of my favorite characters along with Petey.

I like Mario: funny and awesome
Luigi:Same as Mario
Yoshi: especially the Super Mario World one because he looks proud of Mario and he looks cool.
Bowser: Such a beast.
Donkey Kong: Same as Bowser and I like his laugh from Mario Kart 64.
King Wart: Marioish or not, he was too interesting to be banished.

Sorry if I'm too foolish but can anyone give me instructions of how to change my profile picture?(New Member) Thanks if you are willing to help me. :)

Back