A Smash Bros Anime

In the year 2192, when everybody runs out of ideas for anime, one person decided to take a risk, and make a SSB anime!!! .....

Although it would be amazing (hopefully), I highly doubt it will happen.

Shaft will animate it again and forget to not cover it in fanservice, head tilts and a fuck ton of special effects.

It will be either be the greatest or worst thing to ever exist.

It would be amazing.

And Charles Martinet should be there somewhere, if there's a dub. And he's talking. :):):)

Mio Akiyama said:
Shaft will animate it again and forget to not cover it in fanservice, head tilts and a fuck ton of special effects.

thats why ya gotta get kyoani to animate it

Ritsu Tainaka said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Mio Akiyama said:
Ritsu Tainaka said:
Mio Akiyama said:

amazing

Rocket '3Koon said:
tumblr_n9xgy33AWi1swll5zo1_500.jpg

wait this isn't the miiverse thread
dude,
dudeeeeeeeeeeeee
what the fuck

Super Smash Bros. tried being "dark" and "edgy" in the form of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

It failed.

Brawl had a more serious overtone but I wouldn't call it dark or edgy

Martha's Sister said:
Yeah edgy would have been if there had been blood and guns and cursing like Shadow the Edgehog.

Martha's Sister said:
Hence in quotes.

Just mini-bumping this a bit.

I would really want something like this to happen. I wonder if Sakurai would ever green light something like this, because I'm pretty sure it could bring tons of fans to watch and enjoy.

The style of anime somehow sounds weird, but it would be cool to see. Wonder what a movie would be like...

"Do you want explosions in this movie? Get Michael Bay on the phone!"

Ninelevendo said:
The style of anime somehow sounds weird, but it would be cool to see. Wonder what a movie would be like...

"Do you want explosions in this movie? Get Michael Bay on the phone!"

I dunno about a movie. I just want an anime.

Looking at how they did that style for the Palutena trailer, it would be awesome to see how everyone would look in that style, and if the show would feature different styles for different settings.

Just...ugh, all the little shenanigans that could occur and so many headcanons of like Kirby and Bowser working together, Link and Robin, Mario and Greninja...the endless possibilities.

I think every character in a series having their own story then near the end a big crossover happens like The Avengers and they all fight Master Hand, Crazy Hand and Tabuu in one setting and that's the end of the anime

I wouldn't want TOO much main characters, just maybe Link, Kirby, Mario, and Pikachu being the main, most recurring characters with side characters joining them. Or maybe just don't have a central main character, have episodes focus on different characters and such.

Baby Luigi said:
I wouldn't want TOO much main characters, just maybe Link, Kirby, Mario, and Pikachu being the main, most recurring characters with side characters joining them. Or maybe just don't have a central main character, have episodes focus on different characters and such.
Yeah I guess you're right, I mean what would Duck Hunt Dog's story be like?

He's more likely to be a side character if anything

Back