Mario Kart 7 Tournament: Multi-Games (2014 or 2015)

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
I wanted to make a new one because the one I made a year ago failed hard. Well this is not just balloon battle, It's MULTI-GAMES! The tourney will start around Mid-October 2014 to Early March 2015. Since most people have school those times, I'll make the groups Saturdays and Sundays (Unless you have school breaks).

Rules
1.You can select any track/battle course, but you must choose a different track/battle course after the first battle/race.
2.There will be prizes (not awards, cause I'm not Awards Commitee yet!), but I have not yet announced them.
3.Please PM me if you can't make it, or post here.
4.Bailing out from a race/battle already starting is not allowed, doing so I'll take away Boo Coins and I'll eliminate you from the game.
5.Before the race/battle course starts, join #Randombob-ombchat on the IRC Chat, PM if you can't join the IRC.
6.There is an unlimited amount of players that can play. Sign Ups close 1 month before Round 1 starts.
7.You can only choose 1 of the groups each round, so pick wisely.
8.I will act as a referee in the groups, I will not join.
9.Winning forbidden

Sign-Ups
1.Ninelvendo
2.IcicleRain
3.Cirdec
4.Smg2daisy
5.Diantha
6.Icemario
7.PrincessofPeaches
8.Yoshi K
9.Aregularforumuser
10.Infinite8

Games
Green- Easy
Blue- Normal
Yellow- Hard
Red- Good luck

King Boo's Bob-omb Bombardment
Game Type: Balloon Battle, Bob-ombs Only
Community Code: TBA
Description: Bombard your rivals with Bob-ombs!
Banana Battle
Game Type: Balloon Battle, Bananas Only
Shell Shock
Game Type: 150cc Grand Prix, Shells Only
Description: Nice title eh? Use shells to get past your rivals and avoid the dreaded Spiny Shell!
1.IcicleRain
2.Cirdec
3.Aregularforumuser
4.Infinite8
Banana Race
Game Type: 150cc Grand Prix, Bananas Only
Description: Race for 1st place with bananas as the only items!
1.Smg2daisy
Just Racin
Game Type: 100cc Grand Prix, All Items
Description: Just Race for 1st Place.
Wario's Coin Frenzy
Game Type: Coin Runners, All Items
Description: Just collect coins and get the most, you don't have to be Wario.
Impossible Race FULL
Game Type: Mirror Grand Prix, No Items
Description: The hardest of the 8! No Items! Mirror! Enter at your own risk!
1.Ninelvendo
2.Diantha
3.Icemario
4.Yoshi K
5.PrincessofPeaches

Round 1

I'll likely join all of those if I have the time. Sign me up and stuff. If I'm in available on a date I'll tell you.

I'm still going to have school stuff on Saturday and Sunday but not that much hopefully so sign me up for Shell Shock

But I like the look of the others too so I can fill in if you don't get enough people (what sort of rule is only joining 1 though tbh)

Sign me up for Impossible Race. Yes, I'm serious.

PS: Just a suggestion, PM the people in the group their respective Community Code so you don't have people joining the wrong race.

Ninelevendo said:
At this rate your going to have two groups of Shell Shock and Impossible Race.
To be honest, I really doubt 40 people are going to sign up, this would be better if you could choose three or four or something.

Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:
To be honest, I really doubt 40 people are going to sign up, this would be better if you could choose three or four or something.
But maybe increase the number allowed. I mean, 5 isn't much for a Mario Kart Group.

Ninelevendo said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:
But maybe increase the number allowed. I mean, 5 isn't much for a Mario Kart Group.

Yeah, that too.

Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:

Yeah, that too.
A group of 8 people would be a good idea.

And I'll join SHELL SHOCK. ;D

Sorry for the lateness I was on a trip back home. And when Round 1 finishes, I'll disable some groups.

EDIT: Some groups will have 4 people.

Back