Activity: For every Smash 4 Character, give it a clone that would make sense.

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
Like this:

Link-Toon Link
Marth-Lucina
Sonic-Tails
Ike-Chrom

you have some ideas?

you may use de-confirmed characters too.

Sonic-Tails
No
Sonic-Shadow, Sonic-Silver, Sonic-Metal Sonic, or something like that. But not tails

Bowser-Bowser jr

Luigi-Dr Luigi

Mcmadness said:
Bowser-Bowser jr
No. I am okay with Dry Bowser, but Bowser Jr. has a magic paintbrush, Gobblewook at his command, an ultra-sonic screech, a few robots, etc. There is just to much at his disposal for him to be a reasonable clone for Bowser.

Lario said:
That actually doesn't make much sense.
Captain Falcon- Ganondorf

That doesn't make much sense either. Being serious about Dedede though:

King Dedede- Dark Matter Swordsman
Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Mcmadness said:
Bowser-Bowser jr
No. I am okay with Dry Bowser, but Bowser Jr. has a magic paintbrush, Gobblewook at his command, an ultra-sonic screech, a few robots, etc. There is just to much at his disposal for him to be a reasonable clone for Bowser.
True. Bowser Jr. should be a unique character. Dry Bowser would be better as a Bowser clone.

Ice Climbers -> Baby Mario Bros.

Metal Mario is already in the game. It's what happens when mario uses the Metal Box item.

Now that I'm thinking about it, Peach should become Pink Gold Peach when she uses the metal box. Or make her a costume for Peach.

GalacticPetey said:
Metal Mario is already in the game. It's what happens when mario uses the Metal Box item.

Now that I'm thinking about it, Peach should become Pink Gold Peach when she uses the metal box. Or make her a costume for Peach.
Metal Mario as a semi-clone would have the effects if the Metal Box permanently. I'm still pretty sure that it won't happen, though.

Back