Who is/was the longest living person you've known in your life?

NuclearNoob3907681

Offline Forever
Who is (or was) the longest living person you've known in your life? You could post the living or dead or whatever. You could post your older friend, family member, relative, ancestor, etc. Please do not post any famous people! :mad:

i know this one wwii vet who's now a nice old guy who likes to tell jokes and bake pound cakes

if any of you meet someone who was alive during wwii, make sure to talk to them. it's something that you won't be able to do in the near future.

I think one of my grandpa's sisters is like 90. Unfortunately, I don't know for sure because my grandpa had like 6 brothers and sisters.

They're all at least 85 though.

either my great grandmother, or my grandfather's friend Howard. Both have reached their 90s and still alive, though I think Howard will probably make it longer, considering my great grandmother has dementia

Unfortunately I don't know whether they're still alive, but one of my great-grand parents was 94

One of my great-grandmothers was in the high-90s. I don't remember her exact age though.

God, you guys are your 85+

The older person I know is my great Grandmother who is like 83 or so.

She honestly might be 87 though. It's either 83 or 87...at least the last I remember...

My great-grandma who is 93-94 years old. She currently lives in a hospital, where she'll spend the last years of her life.

The oldest person I know is my grandfather at age 84.

My Maternal Great Gran is something like 96 or 97 this year. She's got dementia, and has to live in a home, but has managed to outlive her own daughter (my gran), and is still kicking.

I think my Great Gran on my Maternal Grandfather's side lived to quite an age, but she died while I was young, so I don't think I'll ever know.

I don't know her very well, but I met a lady at a nursing home who was 104 or 105. Her advice for living a long life was that you should be concerned about things but not worried.

Grandma was 97 when she passed away last August.

My father is currently sixty-four years old.
My uncle and aunt are currently in their late sixties/early seventies.
My grandmother on my mother's side lived to be around her (I think) eighties.

Most of my other family members that have lived past the eighties milestone I never really knew all that well or never met, but apparently my great grandmother lived past a hundred.

Princess Mario said:
Grandma was 97 when she passed away last August.

I still think about her :(

Back