Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genesect

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I'd like to see Genesect, but that's probably not going to happen.

Uh, Genesect, Victini, and Zoroark were confirmed to be Pokeball Pokemon, with the first two being shown and the latter being shown during the Greninja trailer, iirc.

supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mario had 4
Zelda had 5
Pokemon had 6

Sheik and the trainer's pokemon count you know.
Not really since they're all in one slot
But they have separate movesets, animations, frame data, and all took equal time to program and implement into the game.

So my point still stands.

GalacticPetey said:
supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mario had 4
Zelda had 5
Pokemon had 6

Not really since they're all in one slot
But they have separate movesets, animations, frame data, and all took equal time to program and implement into the game.

So my point still stands.

Well, Nintendo might have counted them as one character, so don't be so sure.

Just like how people say that Mario has 6 reps with Yoshi, though Smash Bros. says that Yoshi is it's own series. Just because you count it as something doesn't mean that the makers count it as that as well.

That being said, The main three have never been balanced. I mean it was 2-1-2 (M-Z-P), then 5-4/5-4 (M-Z-P), then it was 4-4/5-4/6 (M-Z-P), so we shouldn't be using the other series as reference to how many are going to be playable. In Sm4sh they now count as separate characters, but we don't know if they did before. I definitely think Zelda/Sheik and Samus/ZSS were always counted separate based on the Smash Dojo website, but not Pokemon Trainer.

I honestly think that its just going to be Pikachu - Charizard - Lucario - Greninja - Jigglypuff. I don't think there will be any more, but if they do add one, it will most likely be Mewtwo.

I want none of those in the list, and all of them, except Mewtwo, makes me think "Hahahahahahahahahahaa, NEVER going to happen." I do kind of want another Pokémon, but I dunno what. Probably Garchomp, but that is not going to happen either.

Sceptile aka wanted newcomer #2.

Also, I want both Sceptile and Mewtwo but at the cost of Jigglypuff getting cut which IS possible.

GalacticPetey said:
Mario had 4 8
Zelda had 5
Pokemon had 6

I'd like a Hoenn pokemon. Probably Blaziken, or Sableye for their mega evolutions. If not them, then Hawlucha.

So? Mario started out in a Donkey Kong game. Does he represent the DK series now?

The game calls them separate so they should be treated as such.

Casey Jones said:
True, but they started out as Mario characters. So they represent both their own series and Mario.

Doesn't matter where they started out. Sakurai, Smash Bros., and the entire company see Yoshi as his own series, Wario as his own series, and DK/Diddy as his own series, at least when it comes in term with Smash. They are canonlogically referred to as their own series, and just because fans may say otherwise is not true.

Mewtwo. I wouldn't hate him being left out again but I'd slightly prefer that he returned for the sake of his fans. I'd only be ok with Sceptile if both Jigglypuff and Mewtwo are in, and even then I would just be left confused as to why the hell Pokemon got seven characters.

If Mario isn't going to get another rep, why the ---- should Pokemon get another rep?

Baby Luigi said:
If Mario isn't going to get another rep, why the ---- should Pokemon get another rep?

I want Pokemon to get 5 reps. I just want Jigglypuff to be cut to make room for Sceptile.

3D Player 2004 said:
Baby Luigi said:

I want Pokemon to get 5 reps. I just want Jigglypuff to be cut to make room for Sceptile.

Better yet: leave the Pokemon roster as it is

Dany Lannister said:
am I the only person here who wants Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff is my favorite Pokemon rep so no

Back