A Smash Bros version of Mario Party?

I'd rather see that over Super Smash Kart.

But after seeing dozens of stupidly ridiculous Smash Kart suggestions, I'd be against this idea too

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
lol I'm imagining Link and Samus in some of the MP minigames.
Which ones in particular?

Probably Hop or Pop

New Super Mario said:
I'd rather see a Nintendo racing game where each person had their own unique vehicle (like Link and Epona)

I'd rather not. I find racing in one specific kart as a specific character gets old rather quickly.

Mario Kart kart choices ftw

New Super Mario said:
I'd rather see a Nintendo racing game where each person had their own unique vehicle (like Link and Epona)
I'd like to see Link on a Harley-Davidson bike.

New Super Mario said:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser on karts
Donkey Kong on Rambi
Link on Epona
Samus on Gunship
Baby Mario on Yoshi
Kirby on Warp Star
Fox on Arwing

There, got it started.

I hate that idea. Why can't I see Mario on Epona, Link on a Gunship, Baby Mario on Rambo, and Kirby on an Arwing? Choices like that is one of the reasons Mario Kart is more attractive to me than Sonic & Sega Racing

Maᴙio said:
New Super Mario said:
I'd like to see Link on a Harley-Davidson bike.
Dany Lannister said:
that'd be pretty badass
I know, it would be amazing. :)

What if the N64 Mario Party games are remade for Wii U and you use the Amiibos for those games, I think they should remake them

I'd rather have a new Mario Party game that uses the old formula than a remake of those Mario Party games

Baby Luigi said:
I'd rather have a new Mario Party game that uses the old formula than a remake of those Mario Party games
I want a Mario Party game where the character in fourth gets his ass handed to him like in the first game

I'd get nightmares if I never get the chance to see this glory materialized into video game form.

Back