Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Lin Beifong

Iron Chief
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm curious about the ratio.

The 3DS version because that's all I can get. I probably wouldn't get the Wii U version anyway, though.

Where the **** is "both"?

My god, don't let me choose.

both, but if I only have one option, Wii U, because, with a twin brother, it would be nice to be able to play together from time to time.

I plan on getting both, though I'd pick the Wii U version if I was forced to only get one.

Both. I've been saving up a lot of money for this game in particular. 3DS for bus rides, Wii U for parties should work out fine for me.

Saving money for the Wii U version and the Game cube adapter.

I'll only but the 3DS version if I find it cheaper in a few years. I really see no point in getting it right now.

3ds, better visuals, its suppose to focus more on single stuff, and i dont have a wii u and really i dont plan to get one.

mainly because handheld stuff is better.

I am depriving some poor berk of a desired day-one pre-order copy just because I'm greedy and want it all

3DS, though i'd get the Wii U version as well if had a Wii U

Both. I'm a huge Smash Bros. fan. I planned on getting both from the very beginning. Unless the 3DS one looked to be really subpar, which it definitely does not.

Both, mainly because my mate is unsure on the getting a Wii U and we want to play Smash together. I'll have the Wii U version for possible family adventures

Back