Author Topic: What inspired YOUR username?  (Read 119175 times)

SeproDep

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • Banned
  • King Bowser
  • Jigglypurin
  • My cursor has blood on it.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
(What inspired YOUR username?) CUNNING GOD OF DEATH
« Reply #780 on: April 10, 2019, 02:35:15 PM »
For SuperDoom, it was from an odd fanfic about Plants VS. Zombies that I kept only in my mind where I was a Doom Shroom named Super Doom. I refuse to return to it.

As for Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself...I just pulled that one straight outta my mind.
Hi!
Subscribe to me on Youtube. Join my Discord server. Read my webcomic. Level my cards up.
Join my cult.

MediaWilkinsVideoEditor2019

• Cheep-Cheep
  • MVE856
    • View Profile
Re: What inspired YOUR username?
« Reply #781 on: April 10, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
well you see, i wanted to be on the Kyoobur Company (Which i am on, btw) so i decided to go with "MediaVideoEditor"as my basis. why? because a lot of kyoobur company users have "Media" In there name. (eg, MediaFilipinoEditor254, MediaLogoEditor606 (Btw, MediaLogoEditor606 chaged its name to NeoVideoEffects, that was his old name))and so i put "MediaVideoEditor" there because it sounded like it. and for "856" well, i went to random.org (Not a sponsor) and put 1000 and see what i got. I got the number "856" so thats were 856 came from. And why did i shorten it? well, thats because my old account had the Full Name, MediaVideoEditor856. So i decided to shorten it to letters "MVE", btw, so thats why i go just under "MVE" i got under "MediaVideoEditor"almost everywhere else. so yeah!

Main Toad

• The playable Toad
  • Shine Sprite
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 10, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »
My Nintendo network ID (also Toadettefan14)

My current and upcoming display names are named after characters from video games I like/love(Toadette is my favourite video game character of all time and my favourite Mario character)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:46:52 PM by Toadette »

Carl Wheezer

• Legendary Nickelodeon Character
  • King Bowser
  • Long John Spaghetti
  • I don't wanna be cool
    • View Profile
    • My Theme Song
« Reply #783 on: April 10, 2019, 05:02:13 PM »
Well, Marchionne is Mario, just from a previous life. However, he is not my creation. He was created by Marios-friend9 for her fangame, (Mario) The Music Box [Arc]
~ Long John Spaghetti was here!

ZelenPixel

• Shy Guy
  • whats up mario im baby
    • View Profile
    • wiki user page
« Reply #784 on: April 11, 2019, 04:36:30 AM »
i havent posted here? anyway zelenpixel is the username i go with everywhere, though i go with just zelen sometimes like what everyone calls me
zelen comes from russian for green but its not pronounced the same at all lmao. its like. zyelyon(yi) versus "helen with a z"
pixel is because i do pixel art also just sounds nice
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:41:37 AM by ZelenPixel »

Looigi

• Goomba
  • I like naruto and nintendo... don't mind me :>
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/levelup.php?id=10751][img]http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/loadcard.php?id=10751[/img][/url]
« Reply #785 on: April 23, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »
This may be a personal subject for some of you, but some of us might be curious! Mine's becuase, for one thing, my last name, DeJong. My initials are DDD, or 3D. So, 3D-ejong!

Lol, just look at my username, you don't even need to ask! xD

Revenant Archagent

• Back in Action
  • King Bowser
  • ArchagentEverlasting
  • Your favorite travel guide guy
    • View Profile
    • Travel Guide with Archagent
« Reply #786 on: May 13, 2019, 05:07:04 AM »
Yeah, I wonder what it could possibly be

SeproDep

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • Banned
  • King Bowser
  • Jigglypurin
  • My cursor has blood on it.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2019, 12:46:46 PM »
No idea how I came up with this.
Hi!
Subscribe to me on Youtube. Join my Discord server. Read my webcomic. Level my cards up.
Join my cult.

HEROWALUIGI

• Supreme overloard Waluigi... Ultimate Role Player
  • King Bowser
  • HEROMARIO
  • !Weege wegge weege!
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2019, 01:13:54 PM »
...WA...WEEGE...
:waluigi: [-]40 分@40 :waluigi:

Rest in peace, Walkazo