Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
2358-4298-2693

150cc, no limits/rules otherwise

i set it to 2:30 to 2:00 pm (utc-7) daily which means it'll be going for all but 30 min, also pubbies can join and if they become a problem i can make another community just for us

Awesome. 0:30 to 6:00. Great times.

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
but that probably doesnt mean anything
Yes, it does. Outside those times the score isn't saved.

No-Face said:
3:30 to 9
what time zone
GMT+5.

i can change the times lol, i just didnt know what to make them. i tried setting it so it was active for all but 30 minutes but that backfired because i could only change the settings during those 30 minutes

you can still play practice matches outside of the listed time

it was pm, i probably should've said 15:30-21:00 in that case fff

it doean't seem like the times are good for most people so we should prob agree on good ones

i set it to 3:30 to 9 pm (utc-7) daily but that probably doesnt mean anything, also pubbies can join and if they become a problem i can make another community just for us
That's 5:30PM to 11PM for me, so I might join later.

ok i'm gonna change the times so it's the "i can only change the settings for 30 minutes" thing again, just at a more reasonable time for me to be able to do it (it was 11:30 - 12:00 am last time)

then hopefully we can get some matches scheduled, i don't think it's a good idea to just pray people will join

Is GMT +5 Eastern Time Zone? Just wondering, I can't play Wii U till tomorrow after school, and I remember it saying +5 is Eastern somewhere...
EDIT: Wait, no. I'll figure it out myself.

it's not in +5 in the first place, it's in -7

Hopefully I can squeeze in some games before I go full-time at work Saturday.

can anyone make it to a match at 3 PM est thursday (tomorrow/technically today)? i redid the times so it's only off for 30 minutes

Re: Mario Kart 8 Community (2358-4298-2693) - First match is at 3 PM EST Thursday!

Is that about 12 hours from now? If so I should be able to provided I remember to wake up in time.

Re: Mario Kart 8 Community (2358-4298-2693) - First match is at 3 PM EST Thursday!

Did you mean EDT, because nobody is in EST now. If you meant EDT then I can't go.

I'll probably join in. I'll also probably end up as the item sponge.

Back