Wii Virtual Console.... Rareware-less

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Things look bad, Nintendo has said that several Rare created games, such as Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day, to name a few, won't be on Nintendo's Wii Virtual Console. Donkey Kong games are going to be on it though.... no Banjo or Conker. :cry:

Awww... NO BANJO?!?!?!?!?

Oh man guys, I did not see this one coming. I mean, I thoroughly expected Microsoft to willingly give Nintendo money for no reason. I mean, what a surprising move.

The Rareware-less Virtual Console was just an announcement made by solely Nintendo, Microsoft or Rareware haven't actually commented or confirmed anything, I've just found out.

I am so glad that DKC came out for the VC. I think a lot of this Rare-less stuff may be rumors, and just may change in time. Keep your fingers crossed!

For some reason, I really want to play Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I hope some Rare-titles make it to the Virtual Console.

yay, at least the original Diddy kong racing will be on the wii. Mabey wifiable?

I dunno if they would make Virtual Console games Wifi-Capable, I think Nintendo has said that aside from a little graphics improvement, they wouldn't be changing the games.

Plus theres the whole Banjo and Conker thing...

Virtual Console games are for all intents and purposes the original games. In fact, you can even go to the Minus World in the VC version of Super Mario Bros.!

cracked said:
Oh man guys, I did not see this one coming. I mean, I thoroughly expected Microsoft to willingly give Nintendo money for no reason. I mean, what a surprising move.
Nice sarcasm.

It's too bad, but cracked here has a point. Very low chances IMO.

Yeah. Good point. I so did not see that coming. I so did not expect that. :P But, anyway, I hope that Nintendo and Rare figure something out. Soon. Before I get a Wii.

Back