Count until someone posts that has "Toad" in their username

Super Smash Misty said:
(hypnotoad/anton pls don't stahp dis)

because of you, I was able to see this post, since I routinely search my name

muahaha

Why would you routinely search your name?

One.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Why would you routinely search your name?

One.

Because I don't check literally every single topic and post on the entirety of the forum, so sometimes I search my name(s) to see if I'm being unknowingly included in a conversation, or someone's telling me something, etc.

Like this thread. It's amazing, isn't it?

Super Smash Misty said:

Also that's .1, not 1 lololol

Me and Anton are just gonna keep messing you guys up.

Morty said:
Because I don't check literally every single topic and post on the entirety of the forum, so sometimes I search my name(s) to see if I'm being unknowingly included in a conversation, or someone's telling me something, etc.

Hm, I guess I'm going to call you ht and thousands of other nicknames so the search engine is screwed.

One.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Morty said:

Hm, I guess I'm going to call you ht and thousands of other nicknames so the search engine is screwed.

One.

Well have fun with that but I completely don't see the point to exert any effort to make sure I don't see a post that's targeted towards me???

Back