Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

fantanoice

I can see through time
Pronouns
She / They
Everybody, get hype!

Good grief news gets here fast.

I still can't believe this is real after everyone and their mother expected it, but I'm so on this anyway. Hopefully there's a remade Emerald version somewhere along the line too, that was the only version I got last time, but I'm doubtful considering there wasn't for Crystal with HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I'm guessing they're using this "new world" idea to explain for the probable existence of Mega Stones and Mega Evolutions, which would mean anyone who missed Mega Blaziken would be able to get another in this game instead, as this would be the perfect opportunity for this second chance and I can't see why they wouldn't if this is a Ruby/Sapphire remake.

Also apparently Europe and Japan get the cool coloured boxes. 8)

..too bad I'll probably have to steathload this so I won't be able to get one anyway.

THEN AFTER THIS WE GET A REMAKE IN A REMAKE.

POKEMON BLAZING FIRERED

Meh I used to like Pokemon, especially Gen III. Now? I don't really feel anything.

not hugely excited for this because gen iii is my least generation by miles

still going to get one of them

Glaceon said:
Good grief news gets here fast.

I still can't believe this is real after everyone and their mother expected it, but I'm so on this anyway. Hopefully there's a remade Emerald version somewhere along the line too, that was the only version I got last time, but I'm doubtful considering there wasn't for Crystal with HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I'm guessing they're using this "new world" idea to explain for the probable existence of Mega Stones and Mega Evolutions, which would mean anyone who missed Mega Blaziken would be able to get another in this game instead, as this would be the perfect opportunity for this second chance and I can't see why they wouldn't if this is a Ruby/Sapphire remake.

Also apparently Europe and Japan get the cool coloured boxes. 8)

..too bad I'll probably have to steathload this so I won't be able to get one anyway.
HG and SS were really just Crystal remakes with the HG/SS exclusive Pokemon. I hope they do a similar thing with OR and AS because the Emerald story is better.

10170934_10203923738717191_4213234011098657771_n.jpg

ORAS. That abbreviation combination is brilliant.

And I've just realized something amazing because this is a sequel-remake whatever it actually is; we may actually get a decent round of battle facilities again, like we did with the Battle Frontier in R/S/E. This pleases me.

As much as I'd like to preorder this, I'm afraid it just interferes with my policies of not buying pokemon games.

Guys, what if they used Pokémon Amie again... but for Pokémon Contests?! (they better bring those back)

Guys...

Secret bases...

BUT STREETPASS!

Godzilla said:
Hope this confirms Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert.

I shall smite the unholy with a Mega Swampert
Inb4 Mega Blaziken O and Mega Blaziken A.

Baby Luigi said:
Meh I used to like Pokemon, especially Gen III. Now? I don't really feel anything.
wow, i thought i was the only one who felt like this

i think we've somehow been cured of the contagious pokemon hype virus, and now only see it as a decent game

it's weird. half my childhood just vanished

WE DID IT

omg maybe mega sableye omggggggggggggg I feel the HYPE

This is gr8 news for pokemon since I think the 3rd gen games sucked ass and this is REDEMPTION AAAA

Morty said:
WE DID IT

This is gr8 news for pokemon since I think the 3rd gen games sucked ass and this is REDEMPTION AAAA
to be honest the only subtle hints besides some random guy mentioning a remake and some 3rd gens getting megas would be also mega latios and mega latias both of which weren't released for public yet.

Sylveon said:
Morty said:
WE DID IT

to be honest the only subtle hints besides some random guy mentioning a remake and some 3rd gens getting megas would be also mega latios and mega latias both of which weren't released for public yet.

DON'T CARE

POSSIBLE SABLEYE MEGA I'M FEELIN' HYPE

Farfetch'd, probably, but I kind of want the Aqua Orb and Magma Orb to turn out to be the Groudonite and Kyogorite now. :dk:

Back