Mario series related Dreams you had

I've had a dream where I was Baby Luigi no joke

I had one where I saw Koopa Troopa in the middle of a crowd of people in a train station. I tried to get close to him, but couldn't because of the crowd. He then gave me a thumbs up. The End. :koopa:

Some years ago I dreamt that Mario was cooking a meal for me and my friend, and when we were done eating, he (for some reason) fell down the stairs and broke his leg. Definitely one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Some years ago I dreamt that Mario was cooking a meal for me and my friend, and when we were done eating, he (for some reason) fell down the stairs and broke his leg. Definitely one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.
Mario sure must have worn down his legs after all those years of falling down pits.
*coughdreamedthatMariowascookingamealformyfriendandIcough*
I dreamed that Yoshi ate me, but this time it was light blue.

Two days in a row I dreamt of owning Mario Kart 8

Amphituber said:
Baby Luigi said:

Two days in a row you woke up disappointed

Well, I didn't really believe in them anyway since they were obviously just dreams and not what Mario Kart 8 was like so not really.

You can go talk to me about dreams where I bought Mario merchandise where I felt disappointed. Goddam those dreams. In fact, those dreams are so damn common that lucid dreaming occurs in them and I said, "I'm going to lose those items when I wake up, right?"

Oh and those dreams where I believed Baby Luigi was playable in and had gameplay footage and screenshots about but I never got around or found out ie Baby Luigi being a secret character in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. Yeah ---- them too. I actually woke up saying to myself, "Oh my god, I need to add Baby Luigi being playable in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour in MarioWiki or check it out and then I realized it was a friggin dream.

Baby Luigi said:

So did I along with a few other games, though only once and I had both a TV and Wii U I didn't own, which led to me racing on Mario Kart Stadium for a while before it ended. It actually looked like the real thing in most aspects, so I somehow fell for the dream which led to great disappointment when I woke up.

I also once dreamt about Icemario being announced as another skin for Mario in SSB4, which I still hope becomes a thing for him in the game but I'm pretty darn doubtful.

Did you see the menu or HUD? I mean what I saw in the Mario Kart 8 dream was like the early character select screen pic but with Baby Luigi added. I remember I clearly used the Badwagon (that pink muscle car) with Standard tires (because for some reason slick tires made it look really hideous dunno why) with Baby Luigi playable and the vehicle select screen is basically a mix of Mario Kart 7 touchscreen and that pre-release roster screen.

The first thing I remember while playing the game was that character select screen, mainly because of that image you mentioned's existence. The icons were smaller than in the image to accommodate for the other 16 characters, and the character table was 7x4, with the 28th character being Mii.

E32013_MK8_Character_Select.PNG

After that, I remember a screen similar to the Mario Kart 7 part select screen on the GamePad and it used the Soda Jet body, Red Monster wheels and the Parafoil glider, which was the set-up I use in Mario Kart 7.

Then when I started racing, I remember the HUD having your position number, your current item and both the lap number and coin count, although after checking some videos of the game, unlike them the lap number was in the top-right corner, not the bottom-left next to the coin count. Apart from that, all I mainly remember is using a Mushroom and a ramp to overtake Yoshi.

For some reason, my dream skipped everything else. Weird how it filled blanks for the kart customization but left out everything else and went straight to me briefly racing on a track (I believe it was Moo Moo Meadows) that I don't quite recall.

Yeah, that happened to me too. It completely cut out everything between me putting the game in the Wii U and the actual racing except for the character and Kart part select screen.

And actually speaking of karts, I don't actually remember any bikes being in my dream whatsoever for some reason, part selection screen and all.

Same with me. It's probably insignificant to us. The reason the Badwagon and the Sprinter-like body part appeared at all is because it's the car I wanted to use the most, and the tires I saw were the monster, slick, and standard, all three the only ones I was interested in. I didn't see anything else. I didn't see any gliders strangely

I had a dream where we were playing Mario Kart, but with our Mario Kart Wii mods, so we forced Wario through a wall and watched Wario die.

This also happens in real life as well.

I also had a dream where I was lucid dreaming and I transformed into Mario.

I had a dream where Birdo ate my head when I was around 7 years old and it was graphic. Like, the jaw was still there but the rest was ripped off with blood everywhere and then I dropped to the floor and didn't move. It's probably subconsciously the reason I never pick Birdo for anything in games.
Xanthium said:
Xanthium said:
Never had any.
Wait. Was this in response to something? Because I have no idea why you would quote yourself randomly.

Crackin355 said:
I had a dream where Birdo ate my head when I was around 7 years old and it was graphic. Like, the jaw was still there but the rest was ripped off with blood everywhere and then I dropped to the floor and didn't move. It's probably subconsciously the reason I never pick Birdo for anything in games.
I feel sorry for you for a dream ruining one of the best characters in Mario.

Crackin355 said:
Xanthium said:
Xanthium said:
Never had any.
Wait. Was this in response to something? Because I have no idea why you would quote yourself randomly.
Me neither. Strange, I have had dreams of almost anything I could think of, except of Mario.

Back