Author Topic: Mario series related Dreams you had  (Read 3973 times)

infinite8

• My boy...
  • Dry Bowser
  • Squairby
    • View Profile
Re: Mario series related Dreams you had
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2019, 10:08:02 AM »
I had a dream that Super Mario Run already had a major update to version 3.0.14 (Nintendo actually announced this version prior to this dream).
It has a different title screen, which is the same as version 3.0.4, but without the "Play Remix 10" button shortcut. I quickly went to the Play Store to see what was added. They added Rosalina as a playable character, and her ability was attacking enemies with her wand.
The dream ended before I had a chance to play as her. I was disappointed on the inside.

I think Pwwnd123 would had a similar dream.

Niiue

• Moustafa
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • Binarystep
  • East of Dry Dry Desert
    • View Profile
    • Lost Games Wiki
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2019, 01:13:17 AM »
I thought I posted in this thread but apparently I didn't, I had a dream once where someone (I think Moustafa?) told me to go east of Dry Dry Desert for some reason.

There was also this other dream where I was playing a bootleg NES game based on Avatar, which had me killing Toads near a river for whatever reason.
RIP Walkazo 1991-2016

Sprites for my fangames

Princess Mario

• Mushroom Kingdom's Most 🦄Fabulous🦄 Wario Killer
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »
christ, I had a nightmarish Mario & Luigi series related dream where it started as a side-game gourmet race-like minigame except Mario/Luigi/Peach/Daisy were trying to beat, well, I don't remember but maybe it was Kirby or something, but some faults in the level design sometimes got in their way despite their clear speed advantages.

But later on, I think someone demonstrated to me a mode where Luigi is the main star but had to fight some devilish robotic Mario (according to my false memory, it was supposed to be a Bowser in the original mode) as it seemed like Mario got possessed and mutated. So that boss attacked Luigi by slamming his fists in the ground and Luigi had to counterattack by I think attacking. But causing damage made that Mario open his mouth and Luigi had to enter inside, plunge in some hellish building/body insides location and see a Mario/Bowser with a huge button for a nose and giant hands/claws, and Luigi had slam into the button. This would cause actual damage and Luigi is forced out, but he could see Mario begging for help as he reached out for Luigi.

So I don't know how that boss got defeated, but Luigi does defeat it, and Mario goes back to normal and there's some dialogue with some characters and I woke up realizing how kinda *bleep*ed up my dreams could be.

ZelenPixel

• ok so basically im
  • Shy Guy
  • Mashabely
    • View Profile
    • wiki user page
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2019, 04:26:55 AM »
a few days back i dreamt up some "super mario gravity" game and im pretty sure it was pretty much galaxy 3
i dont remember the gameplay or anything i only remember the weird camera angle, which was right behind mario instead of slightly above or something
at least for the only scene of it i remember. it could be a switchable camera like in mario 64 for all i know

Erdrick the Hero

• Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2019, 09:36:40 AM »
I remember a dream I had where me and my cousins were in these underground pools, and there were Goombas on rafts that we kept stomping, but more and more kept appearing, so I found an elevator and got my hide outta there.

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire
Yeah I'll keep this sig for a while why not?

Wheatley

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Kingbowser99
  • Say "Apple"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2019, 06:29:02 PM »
i have a recurring nightmare that mario is chasing me, but then he has to stop because he's too out of breath due to his weight and i don't stop i just keep running for some reason

Princess Mario

• Mushroom Kingdom's Most 🦄Fabulous🦄 Wario Killer
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2019, 06:29:55 PM »
I wonder the motives of Mario in that dream were

Pheromosa

• Extradimensional bug princess
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2019, 10:59:40 AM »
I had this weird dream last night that I was playing Mario Party 8, but I was playing as Toadsworth on DK's Treetop Temple in a tag battle with DK as my ally against Wario and Daisy. During DK's turn, he landed on a DK Space for another DK to appear and toss him over to the star space and buying it, then the minigame began. The minigame itself was a mix-match between several Mario Party minigames. It had the background and arena of Take Me Ohm from Mario Party 7, the game itself played like Soak or Croak from Super Mario Party, with the exact same design on the water guns and it had this music track playing from Mario Party 3. 

MarioKartGamerDude

• Goomba
  • Biggest Mario fan ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2019, 12:01:55 AM »
This was more of a hallucination rather than a dream, I was coming out of surgery for my back and when I woke up, I was still drowsy and imagined my family and the doctors and nurses as the Mario cast lol

I was saying so much weird stuff to them
It's a-me! MarioKartGamerDude!