help with love

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
My girl is leaving for a camping trip tomorrow morning and she won't be back until next weekend, but I already miss her heaps so halp me pass the time. Inbox me or something..

Does she not have her phone and other communication stuff?

I thought this was mindless junk for a second there.
Jim McGinn said:
^She should have something to communicate with you at least^

Number 1 rule when you do camping: have a means of communicating on you at all times.

Don't want to get lost in the middle of nowhere with no way to get help.

Jim McGinn said:
Nope, at least she doesn't

Crackin355 said:
Number 1 rule when you do camping: have a means of communicating on you at all times.
The adhults do

Crackin355 said:

Nope. I've gone camping with the Boy Scouts hundreds of times, and Cirdec's absolutely right. Only the adults are permitted to carry or use electronic devices, including cellphones, etc. And even then they are only to be used in the event of an emergency, not for frivolously texting your significant other at home.

This can be locked, I think I have the situation handled.

Farkles14 said:
Crackin355 said:

Nope. I've gone camping with the Boy Scouts hundreds of times, and Cirdec's absolutely right. Only the adults are permitted to carry or use electronic devices, including cellphones, etc. And even then they are only to be used in the event of an emergency, not for frivolously texting your significant other at home.
I don't know why you said Nope when it's just reinforcing my point. If the adults have phones on them then that's still a means of communicating.

That post was more in reply to Cirdec than it was to YK anyway, I implied that it was just a general rule for camping because things can go wrong and having a way of contacting in an emergency would be ideal, but it seems that didn't translate well through text.

if you're going, bring some sort of survival kit with matches and a hatchet

a gun is also helpful for defending yourself and hunting

Dr. Javelin said:

A good ol' Magnum. I would bring a phone too.

Crackin355 said:
Farkles14 said:
Crackin355 said:

I don't know why you said Nope when it's just reinforcing my point. If the adults have phones on them then that's still a means of communicating.

That post was more in reply to Cirdec than it was to YK anyway, I implied that it was just a general rule for camping because things can go wrong and having a way of contacting in an emergency would be ideal, but it seems that didn't translate well through text.

Crackin355 said:

This was the operative phrase here. Yes the adults have means of communication, but it's irrelevant because YK's gf wouldn't be able to use them anyway.

Why was this brought up in the first place?

You're Thirteen said:
My girl is leaving for a camping trip tomorrow morning and she won't be back until next weekend, but I already miss her heaps so halp me pass the time. Inbox me or something..
Does she have a cute friend or sister?
;)

Farkles14 said:
Why was this brought up in the first place?

Because Cirdec said the number 1 rules was no electronic devices. Which isn't a very good rule. Because it's removing something that could be useful in a bad situation. Safety first.

Although the 'on you' was poor phrasing on my part, I meant as in 'somewhere nearby' at all times but I'm used to using 'on you' as a figure-of-speech for that.

Being absolutely honest, most of the regulars on this forum (me included) probably don't have much experience with love.

Xanthium said:
Dr. Javelin said:

A good ol' Magnum. I would bring a phone too.
i'd rather bring a 30-6 rifle

Sir Komlin IV said:
Being absolutely honest, most of the regulars on this forum (me included) probably don't have much experience with love.

Not necessarily

I have experience with reckless infatuation and stupidity

That's close to love

Sir Komlin IV said:
it's funny because you're calling yourself a regular and i have no idea who you are

Fersome reason she didn't bring her phone

Thats it

Back