Laptop Key Mess-up

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I use a Samsung something or another (I don't think modal is important in this situation) and recently the f1, and other keys like it seem to be using the fn function as the normal one. For instance if I hit F5 stops me from using the laptop mouse instead or refreshing the page. The keys also do the same when the fn key is pressed down. Any ideas on how to get it back to normal?

well, it's possible this was a software update

otherwise check the control panel keyboard settings or something

Howl said:
well, it's possible this was a software update

otherwise check the control panel keyboard settings or something
Doesn't look like there was an update, says nothing in its events part. It also wasn't in the keyboard settings

Dashbot said:
You can disable it by going into the BIOS, there must be an option to change it.
Where's the BIOS?

Reboot the window and press delete repeatedly while booting.. You will come into a screen, search carefully without changing anything and you may see something including "Function key", or similar.. Also what is your model?

It says on it Model: NP350V5C-A0DUK

Also you said game, I'm not sure if that's what you intended but this is overall, for whatever I'm using my laptop for.

Games ruined my mind, I meant reboot your computer. Also sorry, that not the one my dad have. I cannot tell you exactly what to do.. But like I said, searching in your bios can help you.

Back