Guys I would like your opinions about the new roms I got on my R4 card.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Yeah I know it's piracy yadda yadda I won't link any rom sites yadda yadda.

I just need your input of each one of these games.

Games I downloaded today:

Digimon DS
New Super Mario Bros
Chrono Trigger (It's the remake for DS)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Dragon Quest XI: Sentinels of the starry sky

I played a Digimon DS game once back when I used my R4. It was pretty fun, I think. Never beat it. I have to disagree about New Super Mario Bros., it's my favourite of the side-scrollers. I really enjoyed it.

NSMB, I thought, was the best Mario game on the DS at the time. I certainly enjoyed it a lot (of course, I ended up enjoying Wii, NSMB2, and NSMBU, so do with that what you will).

Chrono Trigger's a great game, but I'm not familiar with the DS version.

Junketsu said:
NSMB, I thought, was the best Mario game on the DS at the time. I certainly enjoyed it a lot (of course, I ended up enjoying Wii, NSMB2, and NSMBU, so do with that what you will).

Chrono Trigger's a great game, but I'm not familiar with the DS version.
Chrono Trigger's DS version is basically the PS1 version with the anime cutscenes.

But since it doesn't have the PS1 version's ATROCIOUS loading, it's automatically the best version.

If only buying games would be convenient.

Don't know anything about Digimon.

New Super Mario Bros is fun but way too easy.

From what I've seen of it Chrono Trigger looks quite good.

I want Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon because it's Fire Emblem.

I've been thinking about getting that Dragon Quest game. Let me know what you think of it please.

Sylveon said:
PlayStation 4 said:
Get TWEWY

The World Ends With You
I already did.

fantanoice said:
PlayStation 4 said:
Buy TWEWY

The World Ends With You
Fixed

Also buy your games, goddamn.
can't.

Economy is ridiculous here so that's why I don't have a 3ds or a wii u like you gyuys.
How is that an excuse?

$170 for 3DS or $250,000 of fine for piracy

Your choice

I believe that hardware is often more serious than internet because it is easily detected

People think I'm playing ROM is fun thing and part of online games in internet while it is not

GOD GET THROUGH IT IN TINY SMALL BRAIN TOXBOX.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO GET IN YOUR COUNTRY DOESN'T MEAN IT'S EASY TO GET IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

THE 3DS COSTS LIKE OVER 10K BOLIVARES.

AND THE GAMES COST LIKE 2K BOLIVARES.

yeah i don't think you guys understand just how terrible things are in venezuela right now

we're kinda sheltered here in the us

Sylveon said:

What is the average annual income (or was before the current shit began, since I assume it puts a damper on actually getting work done)?

Junketsu said:
Sylveon said:

What is the average annual income (or was before the current shit began, since I assume it puts a damper on actually getting work done)?
2k anually I think,

but we use all of that money on food and stuff since it has gotten somewhat expensive.

also lately I've been playing chrono trigger and... I DON'T REGRET GETTING IT.

I am in the blackbird now but damn the cutscenes look so damn great and I love the most recent one I saw with janus.

Double post but whatever.

I am now in Death peak.

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS. THE FUCKING WIND BLOWS ME BACK TO THE WORLD MAP. SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY.

IT'LL BE A MIRACLE IF I CAN PULL THE WHOLE PEAK WITH ONLY THIN PAPER UNFORGIVING TREES THAT WHEN YOU MOVE AN INCH THEY LET THE WIND BLOW YOU AWAY.
I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE TO SMASHING THE CART AND BREAK THE DSI IN HALF IN FRUSTRATION

Back