Nintendo Merchandise.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
So have you seen it?

I've seen this on the net.

tumblr_n0e9urkbqa1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

MAN I can't believe I miiiiissed this one.

I guess that's what happens when I am born in 1995 lol

Meh, I already eat several. I personally have no offense against canned soup.

Well i have a Mario chess and Monopoly Nintendo edition. I also have several figures and posters too. Finally i have these Mario card sets of Mario Kart wii and NSMBW and a small fraction of SMG cards which are supposed to be like helpful tips for inexperienced gamers without internet but are still fun to read

I saw one of a Yellow Pikmin yesterday.

CONNECTION?????

(no)

I own one of these gems (the Fawful one of course):
mlbisstylus.jpg

Hoping to get the others one day as well.

Also I recently got the Year of Luigi soundtrack in the mail.

Today I have gotten my Valentines gift, which is Nintendo Merchandise. There isn't much Nintendo merchandise where I live, and I don't have much money to import it from other countries, so this is a special day for me.

I actually own a large Red Yoshi plushie that was intended to be used as a prize in Japan, but I somehow purchased it here in the United States. I also have Yellow, Black and Pink Yoshi plushies, plus a Yoshi-themed 3DS case.

EDIT: I also own backpacks shaped like Yoshi and two Pokemon (Snivy and Oshawott), plus Pink, Light Blue and Yellow Yoshi figurines and figurines of the three G5 Pokemon starters.

Whoop de whoo, had to post this one more time.

my_video_game_stuffed_animal_collection_by_babyluigionfire-d68ecqv.jpg

figures_and_stuff_by_babyluigionfire-d68ek6t.jpg

We also have, like 20 Pokemon figures not listed here.

its funny how you hate yoshi and still have yoshi stuff

*Shrug*, they make a good bait for the demonic Wario plush. When we aren't taking the picture, we would twist the Yoshi heads until they're backward.

And yes, the picture is now outdated; we received 6 Koopaling plushies plus a Buzzy Beetle. Somewhere in April, the four Cat people from Super Mario 3D World are my next targets for detainment.

I have a Bowser Shell backpack.

I don't think it's made by Nintendo officially though, since it's off-colored and doesn't say Nintendo or Mario anywhere on the tags

Count Bleck said:

I don't think it's made by Nintendo officially though, since it's off-colored and doesn't say Nintendo or Mario anywhere on the tags
Did you get it from Hot Topic? That's where i got my zelda and smb3 ones

The only piece of Nintendo merchandise that I have is a Mario T-shirt, which I used to wear around the age of two.

Wolverine said:
Count Bleck said:

Did you get it from Hot Topic? That's where i got my zelda and smb3 ones
Yes.

I assume it's a shirt based on the television series, rather than FawfultheGreat wearing a television with Super Mario on it

Back